Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im going to run mix2+wintstrol

Ahmedkk

Hi guys am going to run now mix2 which is 75mg tren 75test p and masterone 100mg+winstrol
i have a 10 ml vial of mix2 and 10 ml vial of winstrol i woud run it for 6 to 7 weeks like
week 1-4 2ml of mix2\week
week 5 2ml of mix 2+1ml eod of winny
week 6-8 1ml/winny eod
for pct clomid 50 mg ed for 3weeks.
this is my second cycle my first cycle was test p 1ml eod and winny 1ml eod.
I would run it for cutting and get some good lean muscle.
Iam 28 years
Weight:85 kg
Height:186 cm
BF from 15-13%

Any recommendations.

I don't think you have enough. You're cutting the compounds short for sure. I wouldn't start until I had enough to run .6ml eod. That will give you 50mg test and tren eod. I'd run that for 8 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your post gave me a headache

for tren a 200-250mg dose per week is plenty
test you really just need a trt dose, and really i have ran tren solo many times anyway.
masteron 300-500mg a week is usually stacked with tren
winny 25mg a day is plenty as part of a stack, in fact i wouldn't even add winny in this stack because the sides are going to be brutal as it is

Steve gave you some good dosages to follow. This is actually a good cutting stack. Just make sure you have proper supports like N2Guard (since you are running winny which is liver toxic), aromasin for the estrogen control, and caber for the prolactin control.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement like N2guard from n2bm.com since winstrol is a liver toxic oral steroid.

You also need a MUCH better PCT then clomid. Tren is a very aggressive steroid and very suppressive of natural testosterone production.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol ->
https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Top Bottom