Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im getting ready for a show in 7 weeks and have a ?

Bravo75

Hey Guys,

Im 7 weeks out from a show, and down to roughly 12% from 19% bodyfat. Does any body have any advice on how to prepare these last couple of weeks, and any advice on the last two weeks such as carb loading and depletion in order to be ripped the day of the show?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!

bro, if you are at 12% at 7 weeks out I dont think you'll be ready in time. At 7 weeks out I was between 7-8%, and my timing was right on. I was 12% at 14 weeks

Needsize, you were just the guy I wanted to speak with!

You have any advice for me on dieting even though you dont think Ill be on the ball?

Carb depletion or anything PLEAASSEEEE!!!

I am in the same boat as you, timewise, however, I am roughly 7-8% right now, just started diet and cardio today. I'm not doubting you can get down there, but you risk the chance of losing too much muscle also...I say screw it and do it, use this year to learn what you did right, and wrong...that's how you get better!!

If you train hard enough you can get lean. But the BF is kinda high for the time frame. Carb cut 8 days out, load 4 days b 4 comp. Use an ep\bson salt bath two days and 1 day prior. Worked for my clients, but didn't place higher than 3rd out of 20.

Trust me guys im shedding the fat like a maniac. My goal is to walk into this thing at 7% and I think I should look great. Im doing this more for the experience and not the win and prepare myself for a big show next year.
What I need to learn is what I need to do the last couple of weeks prior to the show such as, carb loading, carb depleting and such things. I have no clue and cant find anybvody who has this experience to assist me with some sort of schedule on how to do it.

Any assistance from you guys would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Top Bottom