x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Im getting ready to run this cycle and what are some thoughts on Winny at the end?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Im getting ready to run this cycle and what are some thoughts on Winny at the end? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: 1-12 750 mg test-e 1-12 600mg eq 1-4 50mg dbol ed I am considering incorporating winny toward the end , however Ive never run EQ with Test at this dosage before. btw: I incorporated EQ due to the fact that I do not like Deca...thanks in advance for your opinions Stats: 6,2

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Im getting ready to run this cycle and what are some thoughts on Winny at the end?

1-12 750 mg test-e
    1-12 600mg eq
    1-4 50mg dbol ed

I am considering incorporating winny toward the end , however Ive never run EQ with Test at this dosage before. btw: I incorporated EQ due to the fact that I do not like Deca...thanks in advance for your opinions

Stats:

15+ BF

Re: Im getting ready to run this cycle and what are some thoughts on Winny at the end?

is 15+ bf another way of saying 20% bf ?

Cycle looks good and personally I would run the winny but that's just me. How do you fair with acne when on cycle?

Good luck and wish you the best with it!

Banned

Re: Im getting ready to run this cycle and what are some thoughts on Winny at the end?

what number cycle is this? thats a good amount of gear. personally, i wouldnt run a 4 compound cycle. if your bf is below 10% near the end, i guess the winstrol is an option.

Quote Quote posted by timtim
    what number cycle is this? thats a good amount of gear. personally, i wouldnt run a 4 compound cycle. if your bf is below 10% near the end, i guess the winstrol is an option.
    Thanks timtim however Im fine on the amount of gear ,, just need the winny question answered.. k to you

Da Pope

eq seems to give me acne more then anything else.

Quote Quote posted by needtogetaas
    eq seems to give me acne more then anything else.
    How is it reference cutting?

Da Pope

Re: Im getting ready to run this cycle and what are some thoughts on Winny at the end

Quote Quote posted by Arabian
    How is it reference cutting?
    it works well. any cycle can work for cutting. Its all in the food you eat. Eat good food and train hard and you will loose fat.

Banned

eq makes my veins into cables. the leaner you are the better. it also gives me, not everyone, extremely uncomfortable hunger pains. its a real light aas too. one of the few i will still run. you should like it.

Re: Im getting ready to run this cycle and what are some thoughts on Winny at the end

i could not take winny after i was about 36--just dried-out the joints too much for me--but i am a wuss, so judge accordingly