Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im getting ready to run this cycle and what are some thoughts on Winny at the end?

Arabian

Elite Mentor
Platinum
1-12 750 mg test-e
1-12 600mg eq
1-4 50mg dbol ed

I am considering incorporating winny toward the end , however Ive never run EQ with Test at this dosage before. btw: I incorporated EQ due to the fact that I do not like Deca...thanks in advance for your opinions

Stats:

15+ BF

is 15+ bf another way of saying 20% bf ? :D

Cycle looks good and personally I would run the winny but that's just me. How do you fair with acne when on cycle?

Good luck and wish you the best with it!

what number cycle is this? thats a good amount of gear. personally, i wouldnt run a 4 compound cycle. if your bf is below 10% near the end, i guess the winstrol is an option.

timtim said:
what number cycle is this? thats a good amount of gear. personally, i wouldnt run a 4 compound cycle. if your bf is below 10% near the end, i guess the winstrol is an option.

Thanks timtim however Im fine on the amount of gear ,, just need the winny question answered.. k to you

Re: Im getting ready to run this cycle and what are some thoughts on Winny at the end

Arabian said:
How is it reference cutting?
it works well. any cycle can work for cutting. Its all in the food you eat. Eat good food and train hard and you will loose fat.

eq makes my veins into cables. the leaner you are the better. it also gives me, not everyone, extremely uncomfortable hunger pains. its a real light aas too. one of the few i will still run. you should like it.

Re: Im getting ready to run this cycle and what are some thoughts on Winny at the end

i could not take winny after i was about 36--just dried-out the joints too much for me--but i am a wuss, so judge accordingly

Top Bottom