Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

im getting bloated

ripped103

dam it im getting really bloated and only have three weeks left till vacation.im going to have to add the winny in tom at 100mg a day till i leave .i also have to cut my carbs out again
i hate dieting and his dam eq is making want to eat everything in sight.
i look a lot fuller but since i stopped the winny my cuts arent as good.oh well thanks for letting me rant

An E/C/A, Cardio. high water intake and low sodium diet should help with that bloat. What are you on right now ?

M18

Ripped-

I am on 40mg/day dbol, test, and eq. I have little or no bloat. Its all in the diet my friend.

Like mustang said, watch the sodium, and consume 2-3 gallons of h20/day.

Suspension said:
Ripped-

I am on 40mg/day dbol, test, and eq. I have little or no bloat. Its all in the diet my friend.

Like mustang said, watch the sodium, and consume 2-3 gallons of h20/day.

sounds like ingredients for a never ending yellow river..

thanks for the advice uys, but i actually knew why i was getting bloated, just needed to rant.i started my diet again today, back to no carbs for three weeks till i leave.dam eq, makes it hard

ripped, i'm doing sust/eq and i'm already retaining a shit load of water. don't know why cause i've been drinking 3 gallons a day religiously. my source doesn't have any amiderex for a few more weeks so i'm gonna try taraxatone. its a supplement from gnc, i'll let you know how it goes

im already taking arimidax .05mg a day and am still bloated.i thnk the hgh is contributing to the bloat and i drink too much water already i pee like every five minutes.i was just consuming too much carbs because if the eq hunger.well i started dieting today so ill be fine in three weeks

Top Bottom