Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

im finding out that STEROIDS ARE A BUNCH OF HORSE SH!T

WanTtoBeDeisel

IM SORRY GUYS BUT I THINK I MAY LEAVE THE BOARD, IVE BECOME VERY VERY DISCOURAGED THE LAST WEEK. I FINISHED A TEST CYCLE ABOUT A MONTH AGO AND EVER SINCE IVE WATCHED THE LBS JUST DISAPEAR INTO THIN AIR, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT?! I DO NOT EVER CONSIDER STAYING ON JUICE FOREVER JUST WANTED KICK START SOME PLATAUE AREAS. I WAS SO EXCITED AFTER THIS CYCLE TOO, I HAD WATCHED MY CHEST FINALLY SPROUT AND BECOME FULL AND HARD... BUT WHAT A COCK TEASE THAT HAD BEEN, I FELL SICK LAST WEEK AND PISSED OUT MY CHEST IN A MATTER OF DAYS. WHAT A SAD WORLD THIS IS. TO ME I AM GETTING THE NOTION THAT IN ORDER TO STAY BIG I HAE TO STAY ON STEROIDS, AND THAT IS DEFINATLY NOT THE LIFE FOR ME.. BUT IF I DO I LEAVE I WILL MAKE A FINAL OFFICIAL GOODBYE, I JUST HAVE ALOT OF THINKING TO DO.. GOODNIGHT FELLAS:( :(

Sorry to hear you feel this way. I've never lost more than 5-10lbs post cycle. Are you sure you're not adding to your problems somehow???

WanTtoBeDeisel..

it sounds as tho u been thru some hard times bro.. feel for ya.. any test cycle will mean that your body would stop naturally producing test.. therefore in order to keep your gains.. should use some stuff like clomid a few weeks before your last shot to kickstart production of your own bods test again (clomid takes 2 weeks or so i think to kickin). then the loss of gains are minimised and personally feel alot better.. cos without anything u'll feel shitty.. best of luck anyways bud

these are tough times

Man.. I feel you bro..

I crashed one time, and lost over 15lbs in a month. My strength took a major hit- my bench dropped almost to half of what it was (no shit), and all my other lifts suffered equally as well.

I was so fucking depressed, and didn't even feel like going to the gym anymore because I couldn't lift worh a shit. I had been lifting hard for a while, and was extremely dedicated to the gym- but during that crash I was fucking hating life. I didn't want to see myself in the mirror anymore. I felt like shit as I watched the scale read less and less everyday.

But.. I kept going to the gym, and even though my strength was weak as hell- I still lifted as hard as I could. I changed my workout routine, and concentrated more on the form of my lifts than what weight I was pushing around. Eventually, I got out of that depression and my strength slowly creeped up- although not as high as it was before.

I realized after that, tapering and post cycle planning is something not to put on the back burner- but to have a gameplan good to go. You just have to face the facts that you are going to lose a bit when you get off- that's life. The key is to minimize your losses.

Use this experience to help you if you decide to go back on again. Good luck.

Post cycle depression. Are you eating enough? are you still putting the effort in the gym or did you rely on the test for that? You can train hard without gear, just stay focussed. Did you take anything post cycle to lessen the crash such as clomid or HCG?

You didn't mention what other as you took w/ the test. You didn't say anything about you diet. AS aren't magic. It takes knowledge and hard training to achieve and maintain. You'll learn more once you decide to come back to the game. How many cycles do you have? Are you sure that your test was legit. Sounds like your first cycle to me. Tell us more bro so we can help you.

Man I just finished a big move and I went from being a cut 220lb strongman to a pathetic 195lb bitch... I have been eating just the worst in my life caloric intake like 2k no workout in the last 2 mos either... That is a crah bro... But I am back in the gym with fina eq an dbol fueling my recovery... I am adding test prop soon too

Top Bottom