Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

iifym vs clean vs calories

What method for weightlose?

• iifym

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Calories in vs out

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • All clean

• iifym

• Calories in vs out

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • All clean

• Total voters

James3703

Let me start this thread off by thanking everyone in this form for the past and future advice. With the help of you guys Ive managed to lose 62pounds over the last 7 months.

Now my question is I read alot of people saying calories in vs calories out will net you the same weightlose even if those calories are dirty. I just wanted an opinion what you guys think is the best bet for my future weightlose endeavors.

IIFYM has a lot of validity, and I don't believe in "clean" or "dirty" foods. What I do believe is having a sensible macronutrient breakdown and caloric target. So, whether your ratio is 40/40/20 or another variance, you will end up eating mostly "clean" by default to make everything work out. That doesn't mean you can't fit a piece of pizza, a burger, or a small cup of ice cream into your macros but it also means you can't eat things like that all day long and expect results

Congrats on the weight loss and Rock is right. Focus on your macro split and calorie target. Stick to it and be consistent. From there you'll be able to make slight changes and see how they help or slow down your results.

Top Bottom