Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF1-Lr3 vs HgH

Para_Shoot

I been doing as much reading as I can (and there isn't much written) on IGF-Lr3. As somewhat understood, HgH stimulates the pancreas to release igf, so why take Hgh, just go directly by injecting igf-lr3, right/wrong? Does lr3 have the same anti-ageing properties as Hgh? What is the equation for how much lr3 in mcg's is equivelant to how much Hgh in iu's? Hgh has what, 191 or 192 amino acid chain and lr3 has 70 something amino acid chain. Why take lr3 if it's missing a bunch of the hgh chain? I'm sick of people just saying, "take 40 or more mcgs a day" when they really don't know anything about it. I am trying to learn more.

I hear you on that one!
IGF-1 LR-3 the only reason to take it is to gain lean mass. Period. No youth stuff, nada.
So why take it for lean mass? How about as an excellent off cycle/inbetween cycle option! Works great. Not too expensive.
I disagree with the people that say to take it everyday. IMHO it is best to adjust your workout routine to working out your bi's, tri's and delt's on a Mon, Wed, Fri schedule and take it IM 25-40mcg's per side immediately PWO use a 1/2" slin pin.
Cannot compare HGH to IGF totally different reasons for taking.
Cannot equal mcgs to IU's, again different priorities involved in taking one or the other.

I hope I helped you. If you would like to know more just post up there are some sharp people on these boards...

Presently I am on prescribed testerone c, if I take igf-1 would that help cut the body fat? I am 5'8", 165 lbs. @ 18% bf. The research that I have done it seems to me that I am producing more estrogen that needed. No, I do not have man boobs yet. And I am thinking that either aromatase inhibitor or igf-1 will help. What do you think?

Rather than make you younger, IGF-1 is linked to the aging process (at least on paper) so it could somewhat make you older.
HGH is a complex and multi-purpose hormone and of course there's always reasons to take it as a whole: it seems like these multiple effects combined have a healthier effect on the body, making you younger instead of older and protecting you from potential cancers where IGF-1 alone could be detrimental in these aspects.

Presently I am on prescribed testerone c, if I take igf-1 would that help cut the body fat? I am 5'8", 165 lbs. @ 18% bf. The research that I have done it seems to me that I am producing more estrogen that needed. No, I do not have man boobs yet. And I am thinking that either aromatase inhibitor or igf-1 will help. What do you think?

I think you're asking this question in the wrong thread and maybe even in the wrong board. It sounds like you're self-medicating instead of using steroids for sports purposes.
Anyway, some report fat loss on IGF-1 even though it's not its main purpose and HGH fragment would be much better for that.

If you are getting a script you should be getting bloods?
That will tell you if you are high in estrogen.
IGF is completely different than an AI.
Don't make the mistake of thinking taking IGF will mean you don't need and AI.
That is not smart.
Next time please start your own thread.
Thanks

Next to test300/deca200 I recently started igf1 lr3 50mcg for 4 weeks (IM, first thing in the morning) since I would like some hyperplasia, next to the hypertrophy on which I pretty much maxed out after 3 decades of resistance training. Now 46y.o.
Question: I am looking into HGH as well, 2-3u/day for the long term health reasons (weight loss, skin, etc) that igf1 lr3 does not provide. Can they be used together? If so, what kind of protocol? Just HGH continuously (low dose 2-3u) while igf1 lr3 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off?
HGH injected in the morning as well?

Thanks! (You answer in quote seemed very knowledgeable ; that's why I ask here).

I hear you on that one!
IGF-1 LR-3 the only reason to take it is to gain lean mass. Period. No youth stuff, nada.
So why take it for lean mass? How about as an excellent off cycle/inbetween cycle option! Works great. Not too expensive.
I disagree with the people that say to take it everyday. IMHO it is best to adjust your workout routine to working out your bi's, tri's and delt's on a Mon, Wed, Fri schedule and take it IM 25-40mcg's per side immediately PWO use a 1/2" slin pin.
Cannot compare HGH to IGF totally different reasons for taking.
Cannot equal mcgs to IU's, again different priorities involved in taking one or the other.

I hope I helped you. If you would like to know more just post up there are some sharp people on these boards...

Top Bottom