Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF1-LR3 recon with Saline or 0.9% NaCl

dragunov11

Hi Guys,

The last cycle I did of IGF-1 LR3 , I reconstituted it with 0.9% NaCl solution, as I didn't have access to BAC or AA.

I can completely confirm that peptide stays active even after 30 days.

Method :
Added 3ml of 0.9% NaCl sterile solution to 1mg, to get 333mcg/ml.
Kept it in refrigeration ( not freezer) for the entire duration of the cycle. To use it, I'd take it out, do the usual wipe with alcohol wipes, get the dosage in the syringe, and wipe it again and keep it back in the fridge.
The solution stayed colorless throughout the usage, however the seller said even if it turns cloudy, its fine, as he has experimented with that as well.

So, this is for folks who don't have easy access to Bac water like me, and don't want to inject AA.

Many say use AA for LR3 but it is unneeded and burns. Guys should go with bac water if they can. 0.9% NaCL is good stuff too.

Yeah. And problem is, this data is not available anywhere. I had searched a lot before reconstituting my vial. I don't remember, but one forum message had suggested that saline recon will only last couple of days. Well, proven now that it lasts more than a month, without losing potency. And to test the potency, I dosed the rat, while keeping check on blood glucose.
Anyway, I hope someone finds this thread, and gets to know that apart from Bac and AA, we have Saline/0.9% NaCl as the option as well.

Top Bottom