Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF1-LR3 PWO or 30 mins PWO

Cauliflower Ear

Hey bros,
Im running 3 grams of igf right now 80mcg's ed and I am hearing two things. One, shoot right after the last set cause the receptors are ready. Or Two, shoot 30mins after your last set cause thats when the receptors are fully up regulated.
Any experience?

It's really no big deal, as long as you don't do it more than an hour after your workout. I've been doing 20 mins pwo but I had best results (and pumps) with shooting 1 hour PRE workout, chasing the shot with a 100 grams of carbs. The reasoning is that the IGF-1 has such a long half life that as your receptors are up-regulated during and after exercise, the IGF-1 is already floating around in your blood stream and goes to work. This way all you have to worry about is eating your pwo meal instead of looking for a place to jab.

I'm just finishing a 4 week cycle, and will take 4 weeks off. My next run will be like I described, 80-100 mcg PRE workout with a meal containing 100 g complex carbs, and 14 pills of RED Blast. I'll also sip a carb dring during my workout, which is about 100 grams of carbs, mixed between simple and complex. I want to be so pumped I cant curl a 5 lb weight.

Last edited:
cool man good to know...i have been pinning like 20mins PWO....would you suggest going to prework? how soon before the workout do you pin...like right before you grab the first weight?

yeah you hear several diff combos. since i live 5min from the gym i do it as soon as i walk in the door.

ole farte' said:
yeah you hear several diff combos. since i live 5min from the gym i do it as soon as i walk in the door.
walk in the door on your way home?
do you think the receptors are upregualted then...cause 51 says they are up regualted while you are working out and then after...

Top Bottom