Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF pin size ... site injections, pec tear *long read*

Roc86

***if you dont feel like reading, WHAT IS A GOOD PIN SIZE FOR PEC SHOTS OF IGF***

Whats up fellas, this will be a paragraph or 2, so bear with me or feel free to skip this one.

Last year I slightly tore the inside of my right pec (towards sternum) while doing cable cross overs.

Anywho, it wasnt much of a problem and I was able to continue wrestling and BJJ with light weights all summer and fall.

When the cold weather came the injury seemed to set it become more aggrevated. I have gotten an MRI, and muscle ultrasound ... both came back saying theres no tear (visisble). I met with an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in chest/shoulder problems ... he said time, rest, rehab ... not worth surgery.

There was never any bruising, or bad pain ... just a little thing that slowly became more aggrevated because im a moron and have done this to about every part on my body.

Ive done PT, which hasnt done alot. Chiropractor does give releif. Recently started Bikram Yoga which is definitley making me more flexible, and improving alot of other old injuries (will definitley continue this even once back to normal). I also just began deep tissue massage with the woman whos travelled with the Canadian olympic team the last 6 events ... although painful as fuck for a few days afterwords the range of motion has improved significantly.

*the biggest problem I have is , weakness/pain adducting(moving inwards) the pec like across the body. And also running, skipping, boucing, etc are also painful right where the injury occured.

TBH I could probably return to action right now and just maintain the injury however I feel that id like to exhaust every option and not get impatient because chest injuries are very slow to heal and its would be great to be back @ 95-100%.

Pushing doesnt really give me problems for whatever reason.

SO... I dont use AAS, but IMO this is a worthy cause to maybe dip my toe in the research chems pool. Im thinking IGF-1 spot injects EOD 20mcg directly into the pec. Especially after massage, aswell as after yoga.

If this idea doesnt sound assanine what size would you guys recomend?

for anything 29 gauge i would imagine u would use a half inch....unless u got a lot of fat u might wanna go deeper....but the last time i used any peptide i used 29 gauge half inch

Kingfeade2 said:
for anything 29 gauge i would imagine u would use a half inch....unless u got a lot of fat u might wanna go deeper....but the last time i used any peptide i used 29 gauge half inch

thx bro ... not 100% sure if im gona go this route. Flexibility and function of the right side of the pec/arm/shoulder seems to be returning to normal.

Still is painful when hit or bounced right on that spot of the injury however and isnt contracting completely normal yet. Im well aware scar tissue is probably the main culprit with regards to this.

Fact for anyone with a pec tear that I learned. MOST muscles "weaken" when injured and should not be stretched. The pecs along with a half dozen other muscles in the body when torn actually need to strectch and open up to help restore strength and movement. Wish i knw that 8 months ago ... but hey, shit happens.

thanks for reply bro

Top Bottom