Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

igf for maintaining muscles while cutting?

Thom

how's igf for maintaining musclemass while on a low calorie diet apposed to AAS?
It must be great, because some people are actually gaining muscles while loosing fat WHILE on PCT.
Say if a guy needs to cut away some fat fast and he's not willing to use any androgens.. wouldn't igf be great?

another thing. i know the gains from igf diminish after some weeks, so we need to cycle it. Does the fatloss capabilities of igf also diminish?

many thanks

If you're gonna bulk with IGF you're goina to have to mix androgens with it. Like HGH, you have to use with aas if you're looking for size.

true , but for cutting is his question. will it help maintain muscle while cutting? I am also interested.

slat1 said:
Good question... I don't know shit about igf. I will be keeping an eye on this thread!
same here.. i researched a little about it... but never got into it much. A little expensive. But its definetly intersting. I would like to think it could help with maintaining sdome muscle while cutting.

A couple people told me they blew up on it without an increase in body fat... that got my interest started. I just haven't had the time to research it properly!

you should lean out nicely with igf at 40mcg ed. just eat clean and you'll see a noticable difference in fatloss and lbm

i've used it twice, once with good results and once with no results. i also worry about long term effects. drjmw posted some studies on it before he left... do a search on his username and IGF1 if you're plat.

there's also an igf1 forum on anabolicminds with good posts and stickies

Top Bottom