Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

igf info. on tendon repair

cboogsrun

MVP
EF VIP
Just wondering if anyone had tried Anthony Roberts IGF cycle for tendon repair? If so, what were the results. How much and how often. What size of pin, and anything that would help. I'm seriously thinking of trying it and would appreciate any input.

BOOGS

cboogsrun said:
Just wondering if anyone had tried Anthony Roberts IGF cycle for tendon repair? If so, what were the results. How much and how often. What size of pin, and anything that would help. I'm seriously thinking of trying it and would appreciate any input.

BOOGS
i want to know

What tendons do you want to repair, and what does Tony Roberts sell,

My elbows are killing me, can't do skull crusher, this is going kill my tricepts.

solidspine said:
What tendons do you want to repair, and what does Tony Roberts sell,

My elbows are killing me, can't do skull crusher, this is going kill my tricepts.

Had the same problem bro. You need to stretch out your tris a lot along with self myofascial release.

cboogsrun said:

BOOGS

So who juices more you or your dog? (avatar) LOL that things a beast!

krishna said:
Had the same problem bro. You need to stretch out your tris a lot along with self myofascial release.

Exactly! SMR really helped my triceps, pec minor, IT band, and solei.. SMR is amazing w/ that foam roll, isn't it??

T-Matt

T-Matt said:
Exactly! SMR really helped my triceps, pec minor, IT band, and solei.. SMR is amazing w/ that foam roll, isn't it??

T-Matt

Ya but you can't really use the foam roll very effectively on the tris. I usually grind them into a round hand railing or something. SMR has helped me out a lot too, especially my adductors and IT's.

Getting back to the question, does anyone have good knowledge or advice for tendon and torn muscle repair, especially when it comes to GH, ot IGF?
Thanks

T-Matt said:

T-Matt

drGlute said:
Getting back to the question, does anyone have good knowledge or advice for tendon and torn muscle repair, especially when it comes to GH, ot IGF?
Thanks
Supposedly it does help with soft tissue repair. There is not a lot of evidence. The test were done on elderly and rats and even then it was not fully proven.

Top Bottom