Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF deer antler

metalfujimi

Has anyone tried IGF that comes from velvet deer antler? I recently discovered this and was wondering if it is effective. Im not talking the typical stuff you get on a health and wellness site but the high grade, high concentration stuff the make strictly for bodybuilding. One of my friends tried some expensvie stuff and said it worked, but I would like to see if anyone else has had a similar experience. I just found the brand of product. Its called pure IGF Ultimate

Last edited:
Has anyone tried IGF that comes from velvet deer antler? I recently discovered this and was wondering if it is effective. Im not talking the typical stuff you get on a health and wellness site but the high grade, high concentration stuff the make strictly for bodybuilding. One of my friends tried some expensvie stuff and said it worked, but I would like to see if anyone else has had a similar experience.
:confused:

You're confused bro. Maybe some manufacturer claimed that deer antler contains IGF. Incidentally, the highest source of natural IGF is super plasma serum. That means BIG BLAST or GEAR. The only other food that contains IGF is colostrum and it doesn't some close to SPS.

You're confused bro. Maybe some manufacturer claimed that deer antler contains IGF. Incidentally, the highest source of natural IGF is super plasma serum. That means BIG BLAST or GEAR. The only other food that contains IGF is colostrum and it doesn't some close to SPS.

a combo of need2slin and gear will work bomb. With in days you will feen your bones hurt a bit. You'll know igf is on the rise.

That is fake IGF my friend. In fact most of the IGF coming out of China is garbage also.

I agree that it sounds non-legit, the only reason I am asking is because one of my friends has tried it. Yes needto, I am talking about a brand called Pure IGF Ultimate. They claim that each bottle has 62mcg of IGF and many other growth factors that come from natural sources. My friend mentioned the velvet deer antler but maybe there is a different source for this product. Just a thought, not really serious about it since Im getting some Sarms to test out

IGF cannot get from your stomach to your muscles, just like you can not injest testosterone.

Top Bottom