Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF-1 R3 will it show up as IGF-1 on a test

buckwheat1

Since IGF-1 R3 is actually a different peptide then IGF-1, I wonder if it would show up on blood or saliva tests that measure IGF-1.

I was just wondering how someone would be able to determine that they in fact received IGF-1 R3 and that it was still good. I thought one method would be to inject and then take a IGF-1 test. Any thoughts.

Of course there is a test for igf-1. Your igf-1 levels are used to determine your growth hormone output. Growth hormone lifetime in the blood is relatively short but the igf-1 that is produced from it stays around and is more consistent.

buckwheat1 said:
Of course there is a test for igf-1. Your igf-1 levels are used to determine your growth hormone output. Growth hormone lifetime in the blood is relatively short but the igf-1 that is produced from it stays around and is more consistent.
...Hell, I didn't know:D

Long R3 will probably not show up as free IGF-1 when tested. I order IGF-1 test levels as well as IGFBP-3 levels. Typical athletes have low IGF-1 (free) and high IGFBP-3. Those using Long R3 overcome the genetic boundaries defining the natural levels of IGF-1 and IGFBP's.

Is the lower free IGF-1 levels due to lower insulin levels of an athelete? I believe the growth hormone + insulin = IGF-1. If I fasted, my growth hormone levels would increase but I don't believe IGF-1 levels would go up. Is this the same logic?

Top Bottom