Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Igf-1 r3

gonna put my rat on some GHRP next month .. haven't tried IGF yet but heard good things.. there is a sale right now at chemical need on EC and R.. 50 bucks off!!! also uniquemicals has a good sale going on right now if your rat is in the mood for GW or S4

straight from chemical need site and sums it up well.. GHRP 6 is a true hGH secretagogue. Which means it stimulates secretion of hGH. Human Growth hormone has been shown to promote lean body mass and reduce adiposity (fat). GHRP 6 also has a protective effect on the liver and an anti-inflammatory effect. These are paramount attributes for experiments involving muscle synthesis and recovery. BMI and age also play a role in the efficacy of GHRP-6 although studies note that BMI is a lesser factor in subject’s who are hypogonadal. It has a short half life with peak concentrations occurring around 15 minutes and not longer than 60 minutes after administration.

dosage is totally up to the individual rat.. heard of rats taking 100mcg a day split up a few times a day (best way IMO).. heard of other rats doing 1 dosage at 500mcg (not the way i would do it). dose too high and you could run into sleep issues. run it a few months just like you would GH. I'm sure dylan is 100% more knowledeable on the best way to run it based on ones individual goals. thats just my opinion.

Top Bottom