Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF-1: Putting It All Together

T

thegoodfoods

if i obtain 1mg of lyophilized Long R3 IGF-1 and it comes with 10ml Sodium Chloride what do i do to get it to be injectable so it could be preserved? Do i mix it with BA? If so how much? what ratio?

what's the best way to have it preserved (ie so it can be stable and still effective for more than a few days)? how long can it be preserved for?

Last edited:
thegoodfoods said:
if i obtain 1mg of lyophilized Long R3 IGF-1 and it comes with 10ml Sodium Chloride what do i do to get it to be injectable? Do i mix it with BA? If so how much?

what's the best way to have it preserved (ie so it can be stable and still effective for more than a few days)? how long can it be preserved for?

I dont know the exact amounts, no clue to dont do anything based on this and come back complaining. Usually it's usually constituted with approx. 2-3ml of BA this is what I am not sure of and that keeps it stable for months or even years if kept in a cool dark space, refrigerator is perfect, but I have know many to keep in closets. Then when ready to use it add 1mL of bacto water and you're good to go. At this time it now MUST stay refridgerated and is good for awhile, dont remember how long but can say 10 days for sure, some say up to 30, I wouldn't push that, and based on the small amounts, no reason that would ever happend unless you add the water a month before intention to inject... so dont do that..

So let me clarify somthing, this is measured in mcg's. So you draw the amount of micrograms you want into the slin pin, this will obviously only be drops at a time. THEN you add the 1ml into that syringe. Some bro's dont add the water but I found over years of testing that substance before it went completely available, that the water not only takes away the sting of the alcohol in the vial perserving the IGf-1, but it also helps to dissipate it further in to the muscle and further out in the muscle, prior to it hitting the bloodstream. This will maximize the IGF-1 pumps during workout. Great way to do it, but I could never tell you how much of what alcohol and what mixture of alcohol and X to add into it. If it were me, i would just add 1ML of bacto water, keep it in the frige, and it will be gone in days anyways. they only put the ba in there to stablize while shipping.

so add 1ml of bacto water into the vial of lyophilized POWDER, right? this sounds like the most simple way to go. would it be good for about a month out of the fridge if i mixed 1 ml of bw in it? curious.

thegoodfoods said:
so add 1ml of bacto water into the vial of lyophilized POWDER, right? this sounds like the most simple way to go. would it be good for about a month out of the fridge if i mixed 1 ml of bw in it? curious.
;
No up to a month, IN the fridge,

Last question... How long is the powder good for by itlself at room temperature?

do NOT reconstitute with BA (bacteriostatic water)! BA will ruin your IGF in a day or two, refrigerated or not.

You must us AA (acetic acid) for recon, and when you are ready to shoot, use BA for dilution.

Heres how it works:

First remove the vacuum from the vial, by injecting air into it. when the vacuum is gone it will no longer pull the plunger down

* use 2ml of AA because it is easier to measure later when you draw it into a syring.

after removing the vacuum SLOWLY add AA to the vial. try not to let the stream of AA hit the powder directly, try to let it run down the glass into the powder. when the AA is in gently swirl the vial until all is disolved. do not shake.

a 1/2 ml syringe is like this
llll5llll10llll15llll20llll25llll30

on a 1/2 ml each line is 1 unit 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. this makes it easier to measure.

if you use 2ml of aa, on a 1/2 ml each line is 5mcg...the 5line is 25mcg, 10 line is 50mcg...etc

so you see that the easiest way to measure is using 2ml and a 1/2ml pin

your igf is stored in aa solution, nacl or or bacteriostatic water is added to dilute at the time of injection. draw twice as much nacl as igf. so if you draw igf to the ten line, draw nacl to the 30 line and you are ready to go. The better kits have a true .6% aa solution and nacl (saline solution) to dilute. diluting lessens the sting from the acid and prevents tissue necrosis.

I have used this process 3 times and it was the shiznit! You can store your IGF in the fridge, but in AA it will last at room temp for three months!

shivastool said:
do NOT reconstitute with BA (bacteriostatic water)! BA will ruin your IGF in a day or two, refrigerated or not.

You must us AA (acetic acid) for recon, and when you are ready to shoot, use BA for dilution.

Heres how it works:

First remove the vacuum from the vial, by injecting air into it. when the vacuum is gone it will no longer pull the plunger down

* use 2ml of AA because it is easier to measure later when you draw it into a syring.

after removing the vacuum SLOWLY add AA to the vial. try not to let the stream of AA hit the powder directly, try to let it run down the glass into the powder. when the AA is in gently swirl the vial until all is disolved. do not shake.

on a 1/2 ml each line is 1 unit 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. this makes it easier to measure.

if you use 2ml of aa, on a 1/2 ml each line is 5mcg...the 5line is 25mcg, 10 line is 50mcg...etc

your igf is stored in aa solution, nacl or or bacteriostatic water is added to dilute at the time of injection. draw twice as much nacl as igf. so if you draw igf to the ten line, draw nacl to the 30 line and you are ready to go. The better kits have a true .6% aa solution and nacl (saline solution) to dilute. diluting lessens the sting from the acid and prevents tissue necrosis.

I have used this process 3 times and it was the shiznit! You can store your IGF in the fridge, but in AA it will last at room temp for three months!
very informative, thanks for breakin it down bro..

what kind of dose did you run your igf,for how long, with or without aas/hgh and what kind of results/effects did you see..

shivastool said:

Heres how it works:

Very close to being right.
The code for bacteriostatic water is BW, not BA. BA is benzyl alcohol and it is the solution most used by labs that offer igf-1lr3 that is premixed. Acetic acid is fine to reconstitute and what is used by most that have lyophilized igf-1lr3. Its just easier to obtain for most than benzyl alcohol is. In BA, your igf-1lrs can be stored up to 3 months at room temp, a year in the fridge or 3 yrss in the freezer. AA doesn't last quite as long but who is really going to store their stuff for more than 3 months anyways?
Looks like the rest of the protocol is okay. Personally I like to keep it as simple as possible. So I like 1mg of igf-1lr3 in 1 ml of solution (BA or AA). That way 1 unit on your slin pin = 10 mcgs of lr3. I use 100mcgs/day so I dont need to measure by 5's although if I did, then adding 2 ml of solution would be the way to go. Once again, it just comes down to keeping the math straight.
The BW and NaCl are just buffers that are used to minimize inject pain, prevent any tissue damage and help spread the lr3 once its inside. You can use one or the other. But you should use one of them.

Thanks for correcting. I've seen too many bro's recon with bac water and ruin it and say IGF sucks! I'm running it at 50mcg on after workouts only and getting some nice results. I may run it ED next time for leaning out...got the rat a new connection for Recpetor grade...we'll see.
Thanks again.

Top Bottom