Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Igf 1 post injection, hyper/ insulin resistance

Avknt

Hello guys,

I tried finding a thread like this all over the internet and didnt find so i decided to write here asking for help.
The thing is this is the second time I try IGF1 LR3. The first was from Novepharm and after using for a week I started to monitor my blood sugar with a bloodglucose meter, those for diabetics. The thing is that according to what I know IGF should have a HYPOGLYCEMIC effect, so after having slight Hyperglycemia just before workout when I take my preworkout carbs I decided to make a test, in the night i took a slightly higher dose and went to eat a high carb meal. Immediately after my glucose went super high to 300.
I took hypoglycemic meds and ok.
I decided to speak with the guy i bought from and he changed for a different product since the other igf he had was from the same batch and brand.

Yesterday I came to another country for work and bought from a trustworthy source from here IGF1LR3 FROM MACTROPIN.
The product code was tested ok at the website.
Immediately after taking the first injection the same effect of hyper happened.

Now what, is this a temporary insulin resistance maybe related to receptors? This is also not IGF? What to do? What are the effects on the blood glucose on ppl that used it before?

Thanks for the help.

I would head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section. Read reviews on the source you used to buy the IGF-1 from. IGF is a VERY expensive peptide. It's very commonly faked

Not sure how much you are paying but real IGF 1 is insanely expensive. If you are getting it cheap that is a huge red flag.

Yeah man, I gave up... will exchange with the source for some other stuff i need and look for hgh slin

Top Bottom