Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To IGF-1 or not to IGF-1...That is the question

muscleup

Been around forever
Platinum
Well, I will be starting a cycle in about 8 weeks or so...I have heard a lot of good things about Igf and just recently heard some negative feed back as well....Now considering the price on this stuff I would like to get some "experienced" people on this thread...Would I be better off saving the money for other gear or is it worth the loot ?...Lets keep this thread up...And finally get soome REAL answers:D ....Thanks for your support:flash:

why not try it when you're off? it's not supposed to impact hormone levels, and supposedly works well by itself. i think i'm going to give it a go here shortly.

I ended up giving my IGF away. Does that answer your question? I did not see any results after two plus weeks, at 60mcg's a day. 5 on 2 off. I don't even want to get into the other problems i've had with it. I would save your money for some real gear.

No sides so to speak. But I have gotten some very painful and sore injection sites. Just recently, I injected into my stomach (pintched fat and injected) and I instantly got a lump. Not sure what it is, but it's a tad bit sore. Also my right delt has been very sore and tender for over a week. At first I thought I might have a abcess, but I have full range of motion, and it's not painful unless I really pay attention to it. I think it's just really sore, or new muscle tissue is growing. :confused:

i thought i saw people on here a few weeks ago raving about how great it was. is IGF-1 not all its cracked out to be?

Silent Method said:
Waynegro, are you using BW with the injections?

Yes I am. I fill the syringe with BW then IGF then more BW so none of the IGF gets trapped in the syringe. Before I started taking IGF I read the shots were painful and thats fine. I just got worried about the raised bumps I got from it. I'll stick to normal gear for now.

definitly add it to your "to try at least 1x" list, but IMO the money is better spent on gear. wait until the price falls.

Top Bottom