Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

igf-1 lr3 - side effects

Peptides and steroids are completely different things with completely different actions in the body. Side effects as with everything are dose and cycle length, dependant. If what you're asking is to use peptides instead of steroids the answer is no my friend.

HGH, IGF-1 and so on, are to be used in combination with steroids, especially the very androgeninc ones like test and tren and not only. Insulin and thyrormones come in play to create a very good but alas, expensive synergy.

Hmmmm....

Most steroids appear too risky given that I'm not into weight lifting.

I've read that with IGF-1 (I don't care for other HGH), you only need to cycle it due to receptor down regulation which I hear can occur after 6 weeks or so. I haven't heard much in terms of negative health effects associated with its use.

In rat studies, they have been used alone to increase strength at the sites of injection. Its for these reasons that I'm interested in their use.

I work out, but they are endurance type workouts such as distance running.

I'm sure most individuals (especially the lazy ones) would love something like this if they knew it actually increased their strength without sides, and without them having to do anything.

If I used it personally, it would be in an attempt to improve leg strength/recovery after a strenuous run.

Peptides and steroids are completely different things with completely different actions in the body. Side effects as with everything are dose and cycle length, dependant. If what you're asking is to use peptides instead of steroids the answer is no my friend.

HGH, IGF-1 and so on, are to be used in combination with steroids, especially the very androgeninc ones like test and tren and not only. Insulin and thyrormones come in play to create a very good but alas, expensive synergy.

I've read a couple rat study abstracts...

I've found testimonials on forums to be thoroughly inconsistent though.

You said there are sides effects. How do you know? What are they?

igf-lr3 hasn't been around very long, perhaps the answers to these questions aren't known yet.

Are there any serious side effects associated with this stuff ?

Are peptides safer than steroids in general?

The biggest side for me was hypoglycemia. I had to eat every 2 hours on the dot
or I would feel it.

If I wanted to take lr3 igf what's a good dose and how long should I cycle it? Also wanted to run it along with either tren ace or test.

Top Bottom