Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

igf-1 lr3 - side effects

If I wanted to take lr3 igf what's a good dose and how long should I cycle it? Also wanted to run it along with either tren ace or test.

100mcg eod would be a good dose. So a 1mg vial would last 20 days. I would dose it pre workout in the muscles you are gonna train. I like to do micro injs so 10 x 10mcg injs in multiple areas. I do them IM with a slin pin so you barely feel them. So say you are gonna do chest and tri-ceps hit your chest 6 times and each tri-cep twice for 10 shots. Or you could simply just inj your chest twice (both sides) at 50mcg per shot. As long as you get it in your body it will work. It goes systematic but it also definitely helps bring up individual body parts so concentrate on weak ones. We have it on BOGO right now. I am running it too... I have a log on here. Not noticed a huge difference yet but only done 1 vial. Everyone seems to love our LR3 though so I am the odd one out. Looking forward to starting my 2nd vial (need more bac water). If you need any advice just pm me.

100mcg eod would be a good dose. So a 1mg vial would last 20 days. I would dose it pre workout in the muscles you are gonna train. I like to do micro injs so 10 x 10mcg injs in multiple areas. I do them IM with a slin pin so you barely feel them. So say you are gonna do chest and tri-ceps hit your chest 6 times and each tri-cep twice for 10 shots. Or you could simply just inj your chest twice (both sides) at 50mcg per shot. As long as you get it in your body it will work. It goes systematic but it also definitely helps bring up individual body parts so concentrate on weak ones. We have it on BOGO right now. I am running it too... I have a log on here. Not noticed a huge difference yet but only done 1 vial. Everyone seems to love our LR3 though so I am the odd one out. Looking forward to starting my 2nd vial (need more bac water). If you need any advice just pm me.

Excellent advice!

I should have added you should use an intra shake with some fast acting carbs if you dose it pre workout. It can effect blood glucose levels but I have never had a problem. The amounts of carbs would depend upon your exact goals, training time and the rest of your diet. I think 50g carbs is a nice amount for most though... light amount but will cover you.

IGF-1 is a fantastic hormone, but it is truly not for everyone. This is not a hormone for a new individual to the world of performance enhancement. Such an individual may find it difficult to use, he may find body fat piles on quickly, and in reality he really shouldn’t need it. IGF-1 should not be used until a true benefit can be obtained, which will normally be when the individual has already seen a lot of advancement in his physique. At this stage, the individual is also strongly encouraged to include HGH with his use. Not only will this produce better results, but it will ensure his body fat does not get out of control.

1IGF-1 is a fantastic hormone, but it is truly not for everyone. This is not a hormone for a new individual to the world of performance enhancement. Such an individual may find it difficult to use, he may find body fat piles on quickly, and in reality he really shouldn’t need it. IGF-1 should not be used until a true benefit can be obtained, which will normally be when the individual has already seen a lot of advancement in his physique. At this stage, the individual is also strongly encouraged to include HGH with his use. Not only will this produce better results, but it will ensure his body fat does not get out of control. is a fantastic hormone, but it is truly not for everyone. This is not a hormone for a new individual to the world of performance enhancement. Such an individual may find it difficult to use, he may find body fat piles on quickly, and in reality he really shouldn’t need it. IGF-1 should not be used until a true benefit can be obtained, which will normally be when the individual has already seen a lot of advancement in his physique. At this stage, the individual is also strongly encouraged to include HGH with his e his body fat does not ge

Are there any serious side effects associated with this stuff ?

Are peptides safer than steroids in general?

IGF-1 is a fantastic hormone, but it is truly not for everyone. This is not a hormone for a new individual to the world of performance enhancement. Such an individual may find it difficult to use, he may find body fat piles on quickly, and in reality he really shouldn’t need it. IGF-1 should not be used until a true benefit can be obtained, which will normally be when the individual has already seen a lot of advancement in his physique. At this stage, the individual is also strongly encouraged to include HGH with his use. Not only will this produce better results, but it will ensure his body fat does not get out of control.

Top Bottom