Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

igf-1 lr3 and aa water HELP PLEASE

airsmith2k

im gettin 2 1mg igf-1 lr3 BLUE tops...im new to igf and have been reading up on it on boards and i really cant find any consistent information....from what i think i know 1mg of the igf is 1000mcgs so on a slin pin .5 iu would be 50 mcgs (correct me if im wrong by the way) and i heard u can use regular bacterostatic water but it loses like 10 percent potency so your supposed to use aa water....i think i need distilled white vinegar and distilled water and i read somethin about a watman filter? i dont even know what the hell that is lol...can anyone just give me some basic easy information how to mix this stuff and how to dose it i dont wanna mess it up and just throw my money away...pretty much confused about how u dose it and how you make aa water...help would be much appreciated if anyone knows....im doing hgh too so i dont know how that effects how im supposed to do igf at all

im gettin 2 1mg igf-1 lr3 BLUE tops...im new to igf and have been reading up on it on boards and i really cant find any consistent information....from what i think i know 1mg of the igf is 1000mcgs so on a slin pin .5 iu would be 50 mcgs This is correct.
(correct me if im wrong by the way) and i heard u can use regular bacterostatic water but it loses like 10 percent potency so your supposed to use aa water....i think i need distilled white vinegar and distilled water and i read somethin about a watman filter? i dont even know what the hell that is lol...can anyone just give me some basic easy information how to mix this stuff and how to dose it i dont wanna mess it up and just throw my money away...pretty much confused about how u dose it and how you make aa water...help would be much appreciated if anyone knows....im doing hgh too so i dont know how that effects how im supposed to do igf at all
What I do is get some bac water. Inject 6 ml. into a sterile vial, then add .1 ml of 32% AA solution with a slin pin. That adds up to a .6 % AA solution which is ur target concentration. Do this twice so u have 12 ml. solution. U'll need the 10. Add the 10 ml. to one of the bluetops (u can add 1 ml. draw the solution out and add it to the other 9 ml. in a bigger vial) and u'll have a mix that'll stay stable at room temperature for over a month. .5 ml = 50 mcg. Repeat the procedure when it's time to use the next bluetop.

The 32% AA solutions is avaliable in general stores where I live. If its different where u're at u'll need to recalculate. If that's a problem post up the concentration of what u can get and we'll help u through.

The dosage confusion was about mixing right? About the dose when using u should NOT buy into the idea that u need from 60 mcg ed or more. Start out with about 40 mcg. eod injected pwo directly into the worked muscle. That is the best protocol. Remember that whatever ur muscles don't absorb is likely to be absorbed by receptors in ur gut and cause permanent growth there. Igf1-Lr3 is a truly remarkable drug but it should be used exactly right or not at all

Good luck man

What I do is get some bac water. Inject 6 ml. into a sterile vial, then add .1 ml of 32% AA solution with a slin pin. That adds up to a .6 % AA solution which is ur target concentration. Do this twice so u have 12 ml. solution. U'll need the 10. Add the 10 ml. to one of the bluetops (u can add 1 ml. draw the solution out and add it to the other 9 ml. in a bigger vial) and u'll have a mix that'll stay stable at room temperature for over a month. .5 ml = 50 mcg. Repeat the procedure when it's time to use the next bluetop.

The 32% AA solutions is avaliable in general stores where I live. If its different where u're at u'll need to recalculate. If that's a problem post up the concentration of what u can get and we'll help u through.

The dosage confusion was about mixing right? About the dose when using u should NOT buy into the idea that u need from 60 mcg ed or more. Start out with about 40 mcg. eod injected pwo directly into the worked muscle. That is the best protocol. Remember that whatever ur muscles don't absorb is likely to be absorbed by receptors in ur gut and cause permanent growth there. Igf1-Lr3 is a truly remarkable drug but it should be used exactly right or not at all

Good luck man

so where do u get the aa solution in the food store right isnt it just distilled vinegar? and do u mean dose 6 ml of bact water or .6ml or bact water?...i still a lil confused isnt a ml a cc? why would i need that much for 2 bluetops i thought 1 ml/cc is 1000ius?

so where do u get the aa solution in the food store right isnt it just distilled vinegarWell yes I guess it is. It is used in cleaning calcium away from sinks and shit. Anyways it is sold under the name of acetic acid 32%? and do u mean dose 6 ml of bact water or .6ml or bact water?...I mean 6 cci still a lil confused isnt a ml a cc? Yeswhy would i need that much for 2 bluetops i thought 1 ml/cc is 1000ius?

The reason i recommend using 10 cc .6% AA solution for 1000mcg Igf is simply for easier measurement. If u went ahead and used 1 cc u'd have to measure out .02 cc in each pin if u were using 40mcg at a time because u should be hitting the same muscle on both sides of the body each time. That kind of precision is hard to achieve even with a slin pin. Much easier to measure .2 cc's. And bear ind mind that Igf is potent enough that precision is important.

Top Bottom