Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF-1 info

godzilla+

Hello Ppl,

I would like to try IGF-1( the long lasting one) , so I have some question:

Is there any PCT required?
Im 105 kg heavy and am lifting for 12 years now, would 40 mcg be ok for first cycle?
Any opinions on IGF-1?
Maybe some thrusted sources(PM pls)

TY in advance
G

No you don't need a PCT. About the dose, there's plenty of different opinions out there and the one you propose seems to be right in the middle. I'm probably trying that dose as well injected bilaterally for my first run of IGF-1 in the near future.

Hello Ppl,

I would like to try IGF-1( the long lasting one) , so I have some question:

Is there any PCT required?
Im 105 kg heavy and am lifting for 12 years now, would 40 mcg be ok for first cycle?
Any opinions on IGF-1?
Maybe some thrusted sources(PM pls)

TY in advance
G

No PCT required
40 is low but if you get good results than that is great. If not you can increase the dosage as you should see results the starting second week.
I love IGF but I am big enough so I don't use it anymore.
No sources bro.

No PCT required
40 is low but if you get good results than that is great. If not you can increase the dosage as you should see results the starting second week.
I love IGF but I am big enough so I don't use it anymore.
No sources bro.
Hello,
First Ty for the answer, what should this results look like? Increase mass? pump? strength?
For how long should I run the cycle and should I inject pre-workout?
TY much
G

what should this results look like? Increase mass? pump? strength?

The main function of IGF-1 is to promote hyperplasia, which means that new cells are created into the muscle, as opposed to hypertrophy which means that the cells grow in size but not in number and is the process by which you grow bigger with steroids and weight training. Some users report fat loss and some others do now. I'm interested in it because of its hyperplastic properties.

Now, are you supposed to feel that hyperplasia in a couple of weeks? From what I've read, these cells still need to mature and get bigger which is a process that can take months.

The main function of IGF-1 is to promote hyperplasia, which means that new cells are created into the muscle, as opposed to hypertrophy which means that the cells grow in size but not in number and is the process by which you grow bigger with steroids and weight training. Some users report fat loss and some others do now. I'm interested in it because of its hyperplastic properties.

Now, are you supposed to feel that hyperplasia in a couple of weeks? From what I've read, these cells still need to mature and get bigger which is a process that can take months.

Very well explained.
Yes you will see the effects of the hyperplasia in a few weeks.
Yes all things remaining constant you will see fat loss but not as significant as the muscle development.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

But what should this results look like? Increase mass? pump? strength?
For how long should I run the cycle and should I inject pre-workout?
TY much
G

Increased muscle volume = size
and you will have crazy pumps too.

Did you read any posts on IGF?
Please do I don't really want to post how to use it, I want you to invest yourself in it. Research it because you are putting it in your body, you should know all the positives and negatives. Not just some bullshit like "my buddy said it was good to do".
Please everyone grow up and act like adults this is not a joke.

Top Bottom