Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF-1 cycle solo feedback

dargan

Hey everyone, I am 30 years old and 210 pounds with 14% body fat. I am not new to peptides or steroids but this will be my first IGF-1 cycle. i am wondering how many of you ran this and what kind of dosages did you use? I am planning a 12 week cycle on it and don't plan a pct unless you advise

Real IGF-1 LR3 is very expensive. The IGF-1 LR3 that is sold on research chem/peptide sites is not the same.

If you choose to try it, go with IGF-1 Des and it must be receptor grade. Start with 50mcg intraworkout. Pin it in the bathroom after you get a pump. I would advice to have a shake with simple carbs, and eaas mixed together to sip on after you take it. You can gradually increase the dosage, but do not go over 100mcg at a time.

Once you access your tolerance for it, and you are seeing the results you like.. a simple protocol would be:

50mcg AM with breakfast
100mcg Intra workout like stated above.

I don't use it because Nutrobal is so much cheaper and is also very effective. Luckily we have an approved source here in sarms.forsale that carries legit Nutrobal.

MK-677 and IGF-1 are not comparable. MK-677 would be comparable to taking a therapeutic dosage of hGH, 1-2iu per day. It is very effective for this. MK-677 will not however, greatly increase IGF-1 levels, compared to taking a substantial dosage of hGH, at least 5iu+.

The draw back of using MK-677 and other GHRH/GHRP is that they will not increase your IGF-1 levels to the point where it will make a difference when it comes to building muscle. These drugs are great for anti-aging, recovery, and fat loss, but are not great for hyperplasia.

Top Bottom