Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bushmaster21

Has anyone heard of IGF-1? If so, I'm looking for positive resuts and negative side effects. I've heard this is the cream of the crop when it comes to body building and would like to know more before spending a week's worth of pay. Thanks to those who respond.:artist:

I have heard that IGF-R3 is better from my research. It is long acting insulin. I am starting this in a few days.

Make sure your on a cycle when doing to see the most effects

Thanks for the tip man. I'm actually only looking to do a cycle of just IGF-1 and have heard some pretty serious side effects about it. Just wondering if anyone has taken just this as an enhancer, kinda like HGH

The IGF you want is the LR-3 variation it is the one with the longest half life. Not to be an ass but what steroid available is not dangerous if used incorrectly? IGF can be used while on or off AAS, or a combination on/off. Such as and enhancer while on used 4 weeks on and 2 weeks off. It is also commonly used as PCT due to its ability to hold/retain gains as a result of being on AAS. The sides are mostly caused from excessive use by professionals demanding more than can or should be realistically. I ask anyone to show me a pic of someone who is like you or I that wants to look great, not a professional that has GH gut? No one to this day has been able to provide one example. Good luck!

Top Bottom