Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ifit4life pharma? Anyone try them out yet ?

joshrutz56

I got some superdrol to try them out. Been taking it 6 days so far. I've heard that superdrol doesn't kick in till week 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never heard of that lab before so I can't talk about my personal experiences. Your best bet would be to head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section and see what comes up.

Here is a good article for you to read on how superdrol works: http://www.evolutionary.org/superdrol-explained/

The half life of superdrol is around 8 hours so you should be noticing the effects a few days after starting it.

I've noticed more pump. But that's about it for now. Hoping to get 10 lbs out of it

Yea I've been noticing it these past couple days. It's some good stuff. I'm on day 8 now and it feels good. Just wanted to do a little test run with this lab. Now going to order some more stuff.

Yes sir,those guys are legit. They're the top rated source in America on Eroids for a reason. The bed source i've found domestically. You make the donation and the stuff hits your door in 2-3 days..you just don't see that in this game. I've ran the test cyp,eth,and the TNE. Enth and Cyp are properly dosed and the TNE is crazy effective. You can feel the kick within 15-20 mins after the shot. I usually only use 50mgs and thats still enough to get after a big weight day. I've got a few friends running their blend series and loving it.Some of those blends are killer, Tren Ace/Winny , TNE/Superdrol, The Asaultumn and Ripped 3% Blends are intense. I don't use anything but test yet i've worked out with them on the blends and it's scary how amped up they get. If you have any issues with the products PM him on eroids or send him a message through the site,he returns everything promptly and if things aren't right he will make it right for you. I'm glad i found this source to say the least.

Yes sir,those guys are legit. They're the top rated source in America on Eroids for a reason. The bed source i've found domestically. You make the donation and the stuff hits your door in 2-3 days..you just don't see that in this game. I've ran the test cyp,eth,and the TNE. Enth and Cyp are properly dosed and the TNE is crazy effective. You can feel the kick within 15-20 mins after the shot. I usually only use 50mgs and thats still enough to get after a big weight day. I've got a few friends running their blend series and loving it.Some of those blends are killer, Tren Ace/Winny , TNE/Superdrol, The Asaultumn and Ripped 3% Blends are intense. I don't use anything but test yet i've worked out with them on the blends and it's scary how amped up they get. If you have any issues with the products PM him on eroids or send him a message through the site,he returns everything promptly and if things aren't right he will make it right for you. I'm glad i found this source to say the least.

Good looking out. I haven't seen much posts about them. Will be ordering some sus and dec from them.

No problem my man. Check out eroids.com, they are on there. You can get reviews from member on the products and also there's an ask/discuss section where you can chat with other members and their experience with any such compound.

I wouldn't trust eroids for reviews. They are paid reviews based on site sponsors. I would check on evolutionary.org source review section. Superdrol is a nice compound too. I bet you will have some nice dry, lean gains as well as some strength.

Top Bottom