Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ifit4life pharma? Anyone try them out yet ?

Right now I'm up 6 lbs and I still have 6 days left. All lifts are up 15 lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little lethargic. Not terrible but noticeable. Just enough to to drink a couple more cups of coffee. Maybe I'm not consuming enough carbs also.

Joints are little tender. But gains are through the roof. Defiantly good gear. And shipping was great and connection with supplier is very easy. I'll post about the Injections. I'll probably have PIP cause I haven't shot in 5 years

Joints are little tender. But gains are through the roof. Defiantly good gear. And shipping was great and connection with supplier is very easy. I'll post about the Injections. I'll probably have PIP cause I haven't shot in 5 years

I-Fit is LEGIT man. I only run test and everything i've tried from them has been on point, the cyp,the enth,the TNE,everything. The only product i couldn't handle was the Test400, no matter how i tried i lumped up pretty bad in the rear end from that. I have no doubts the gear was good,just couldn't tolerate the PIP/Lump. To keep 400mgs of test suspended in the ester you've gotta have a good amount of BA/BB. Other than that i love this source, I've turned bout 10 people on to this place,and they all run way more compounds than i do,,they're having a field day on the blends haha. Glad you're enjoying the products man!

I just placed an order of their ifitpharma test e couple days ago. Read good things about them on meso and evolutionary source threads. Heard their orals werent good though but their oils are g2g. Communication was good too.

Top Bottom