Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IFBB Pro Dies at age 44.

21inch_arms

Last week the world of professional bodybuilding lost one of its most dedicated bodybuilders. Hans Hopstaken of Monrovia California passed away last week due to complication from kidney failure. He was a good friend and mentor. Hans placed 4th in the Master Olympia in 2000 and 5th in the 2001 Master O'. There are few people that I hold in such high regard. You can visit his website at www.hanshopstaken.com or www.master-your-body.com. Hans once wrote “WE MAKE THE BEST PATH WITHIN THE BOUNDS OF OUR OWN RULES, AND LIVE WITH THE OUTCOME”. He was always the soft-spoken courteous giant and he will be missed.

January 27th 1957 - April 12th 2002

Rest in Peace

Wow, that's a shame. Is his passing away attributed to AS use (kidney failure)? How many years was he using AS's? Any history of kidney problems prior to use? Any idea of the quantities he was taking? I know this is personal stuff, but I am sure he would like to help anyone in the right direction at this point. I do have my concerns, and don't want to trade my life for my BB goals. It's a tough call.

09.jpg

The reasons relating to his death were personal. Hans once told me it's not how you die but how you lived. Hans got more out of the 44 years he was alive that most people that live to be 100. Take the time to read his biography http://www.master-your-body.com/bio.htm.

Taomaster said:
Wow, that's a shame. Is his passing away attributed to AS use (kidney failure)? How many years was he using AS's? Any history of kidney problems prior to use? Any idea of the quantities he was taking? I know this is personal stuff, but I am sure he would like to help anyone in the right direction at this point. I do have my concerns, and don't want to trade my life for my BB goals. It's a tough call.

Top Bottom