Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you were running a marathon what would you take?

exodus33

Do you think marathon runners are doping and if so what are the aas they would primarily use? EQ/VAR/PROP/HGH/Primo/EPO are the ones I would guess could assist in that but I wanted to get some advice on it.

My guess is that they are taking small amounts of Testosterone with EPO and nowadays some GW-501516. Not much more... When you take any androgen stronger than Testosterone long enough you will begin to have problems with muscle pumps and stiffness. Problems like shin splints are very common while taking steroids and running a lot.

personally, i dont see any point in using any steroid for a marathon... while eq does increase your endurance, it does not do it anywhere near the effect of gw501516 and sr9009.. which are really all you need... why needlessly shut yourself down and incur other steroid side effects when you could run these two and not even need a pct with them and get all the results you need and then some

lol at trying to run a marathon while having pumps in your calves and back

SMH

here is a clue as to what you need to do to run a marathon, it isn't about WHAT THEY TAKE. it is about training for it. first off you need to complete several half marathons and you also need to run 40-50 miles a week

it always make me laugh reading meatheads on these forums reply to a running thread and think that steroids help runners or they will think that runners train for hours a day.. even if you train for marathons you don't run for longer than 80 minutes. you actually will run half marathons and do interval running with a GPS watch. you jog until your heart rate hits a #, then walk fast and when your HR hits the low mark you start jogging again. crazy concept I know but that is called TRAINING.. you don't just go run for 3 hours straight lol

as far as doping. EPO is so outdated it isn't even funny. guys now are using GW and SR left and right. why? because they work

Top Bottom