Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you've taken fina and got gyno then taken fina+bromo and no gyno, tell us!

Bromocriptine Success

• Took fina or deca+bromo w/no gyno after developing gyno from fina or deca before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Got gyno both times

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just curious

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

wrj

I have done tons of searches and read until my face turns blue about gyno from progesterone (fina, deca, etc) and haven't really seen the record set straight. If you've taken fina or deca like me and got gyno from it, then later took a fina+bromo stack and saw no signs of gyno let eveyone know please. I wanna try it but I wanna see how others have done with it first. I'm sure there's quite a few guys out there like me. So why let us take a risk if the answer is out there already.

WRJ

Shamless bump. We all need to know the effectiveness of bromo on proesterone gyno and if it's effective, what percentage of people is it not effective for.

Last edited:
This is disappointing. I thought everyone would be jumping all over this poll. I know there are tons of goofballs around here but for every moron there's two intelligent members that would be interested in something like this. If you're out there, respond, it's painless and quick.

Bromo combats prolactin-induced gyno and I am currently using it right now with my fina. I am on week 3 of fina/bromo and have no gyno symptoms.

Thanks JunkYard. One question though, have you ever had gyno symptoms from fina or deca before?

Anyone else??

I think the problem is you have so few people who have completed a cycle with bromo. Give it another few months and more results will start comeing in.

Top Bottom