Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you are under 10% bf you need to get this stuff!!!!

Metal Gear

I'm about 8% bf right now and my arms are pretty vascular, but I always look for ways to improve my vascularity, so I ordered a tube of Thiomucase. Guys, I've got to tell you that this stuff ROCKS!! I put it all over my arms for 2 days, twice a day and man this shit tightened my skin up and removed the water from under your skin. I have never had my skin looked so thin and tight before. A tube of it cost about $7-$8 on Yahoo shopping. It used to be available only from France but now we have it out here in US. It will work only if you have low bf% and it also does wonders if you have gyno, since it tights the lose skin around your nipple. Go get some for yourself, can't beat it for $8!!!

Ive used it, I enjoyed the results on the skin improvement however its effects seemed short-lived. I think you have to keep using it to keep the effects. After about 2 weeks off i was back to normal, I used it on my stomach and chest mainly..never thought of the arms...

gilly6993 said:
would you suggest this over prep H......

If it is better it would be good so you do not have to go around smelling like a sore ass! Sorry....could not resist!:D

Quad

For all who are interested here is what i found on it.

It is a chemical that was originally used as a dispersing agent. When administered to an injection site, Thiomucase got the drug into the system faster. This speeds up the effectiveness of the drug. Bodybuilders have been using the drug for spot reduction of problem fatty areas. It is available in a liquid form which is injected in small amounts right into the problem area with a small needle. Also, a cream is made that can be applied to the skin over the area. Some mix the liquid with DMSO and apply it to the fatty area and report better results. Oral tablets are another form that Thiomucase is available in. These are taken several times a day for about two weeks before a contest. Most feel that the orals are not effective. Finally there is a suppository form of this medication. They are inserted two times daily for about a week before a contest. Often all of these methods are used at the same time. Most bodybuilders who used these items reported some degree of effectiveness. Occasionally, the drugs worked remarkably well. Thiomucase has been found to work best in those who are holding extra water in fat cells due to estrogen. The drug allows as much as 20% more water to be freed from the fat cell. This can make the fatty area look much less dense. Several years ago this drug could be obtained very easily on the market, nowadays it is very hard to find.

---> borrowed from Pharmabolic.com <----

Last edited:
Quadsweep said:

If it is better it would be good so you do not have to go around smelling like a sore ass! Sorry....could not resist!:D

Quad

:FRlol:.....yeah but the gel doesn't smell.....

Top Bottom