Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you had to use a substitution for primo what would you use instead??????

da_bigone

I'm putting together my summer cycle and instead of throwing in primo, which I'm haveing a hard time getting ahold of, what would you use in its place? I already have liquidex, d-bol, deca, winny v and I'm looking for something in place of the primo. Any recommendations????

Eq sounds pretty good it might also help with my appetite but I also wanted to diet hardcore with this cycle and the last time I used Eq I ate anything and everything. Eq would probably be the winner though. I wanted to stay away from tests because of the aromatizing factor. Even though I have liquidex I want to make it last and thought I would use it with the d-bol for 4 weeks and then discontinue it so I could use it for one or two other cycles. If I took test I would have to take it for the duration of the cycle plus like 3 weeks after. Then where would I be? In need of another bottle of liquidex. Thanks guys... Any other thoughts?

Da_bigone

Primo is good and since i can get it, that's even better, but I would say if you have to pick something else I would say EQ or Anavar.

Now let me ask you this. I've never used Anavar but it most definately did cross my mind. I have used Eq so I know how my body reacts to it. Which one is better though?????

Top Bottom