Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you had access to:

Cardinal Slin

This isn't about me because after some major negotiations with my other half, I am allowed to do one more cycle (and have selected already) before giving up for good - just one more... LOL :)

If you had access to the following and where only allowed to pick two of them, what two would you pick and if time permits, why?

You would be allowed to run for a maximum of 6 months and PCT etc - no need to mention. All things are also legit

Test (any ester or pure)
Parabolan
Masteron
Dbol
HGH
Anavar
Primo
Winstrol
Deca
Eq

I would go with the test any ester but not pure test with the hgh.

Just curious on what you all would go for if it was your last cycle and why.

Can we just choose anavar twice? lol

Can we just choose anavar twice? lol

Funny you mention that - I would like to choose it twice but have decided to run test and hgh and then as I am coming to the end of the test, 2 wks after last shot, I will get on the anavar and continue with the hgh.

It just depends on my goals. If it was my last, I would want to bulk up as much as possible with a good ole Test, Deca and Dbol cycle. Maybe with same Var at the end. But thats what I would do. Again, I think it depends on your goals.

That is the good old classic number one mass builder unfortunately deca and my nipples don't get on all that well!

like was stated ealier test and anavar ..hgh is another story .. i am already on that year round :D

Funny you mention that - I would like to choose it twice but have decided to run test and hgh and then as I am coming to the end of the test, 2 wks after last shot, I will get on the anavar and continue with the hgh.

If I had to choose 2, it would be primo and var.
:p

like was stated ealier test and anavar ..hgh is another story .. i am already on that year round :D

I am jealous about being on HGH year round ;) But personally it depends on goals, I cannot comment on HGH as I have not tried it (recent college grad). BUT its getting cold up north time for me to turn into a eskimo and bulk up so test e@500mg ew+deca300mg ew (these dosages could double) will be next and possibly some dbol kickstart 40mg ed x 4 weeks

Top Bottom