Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you had a 180 day supply of Androgel Would you use it?

If you had a 10g/day 180 day supply of Androgel would you use it or toss it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lanky said:
I dont have the same feelings towards androgel as the rest of the EF members..i believe it to be a effective route for testosterone replacement,,and more importantly it is non invasive compared to an injection, and no adverse liver issues compared to an oral...i have seen seen total testosterone levels in the 800ng/dl range from 5g Androgel a day...yes there is risk of transfer to family members,,but this can be reduced by letting the gel dry for a longer period of time before skin to skin contact with GF/wife(ie..dont apply and two minutes later have sex with wife/GF while chest is dripping with testosterone gel,,if you do this everyday there is a risk she will develope virilized features,,again a single episode of contact would probably not do harm,,but if you have sex with your wife everyday before work 2 minutes after a chest application of androgel,,you may see issues,,or maybe an increase in libido for her..lol ,,I digress) or hugging your children or other object transfer..and the whole raised DHT issue from topical/transdermal,,that was mainly seen with the scrotal patch where local 5 alpha reductase levels are high.

Important note, if you must have sex after application of Androgel, make sure you hit it doggy.

Twoguns said:
Important note, if you must have sex after application of Androgel, make sure you hit it doggy.

LMAO.. I believe they have that instruction in the patient information sheet that comes with your prescription,,with a diagram..lol :)

Holy shit. I can't believe this thread came back... This was posted a while ago :). I still haven't used it yet, maybe I'm scarewed. LOL Don't want my girl to start looking and talking like a guy.

I don't know why there us so much dislike on EF for androgel/testim. My doc just wrote a script for me, and i haven't started it yet till i return from vacation, but all of the medical information I've read is extremely positive. All of the studies I've rad have great increase in Testorerone with as little as the 5mg tube a day. Why do we hate a REAL testosterone product that is transfered through the skin, but praise products like Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha which are OTC, doesn't contain any test....I'm alittle confused???:confused::confused::confused:

I plan on stacking it with Monsterdrol and a OTC cream by one of our sponsors, P.P;s.. 1-T, but will have no problem using it...and the best part...my insurance pays for it!!

I don't know why there us so much dislike on EF for androgel/testim. My doc just wrote a script for me, and i haven't started it yet till i return from vacation, but all of the medical information I've read is extremely positive. All of the studies I've rad have great increase in Testorerone with as little as the 5mg tube a day. Why do we hate a REAL testosterone product that is transfered through the skin, but praise products like Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha which are OTC, doesn't contain any test....I'm alittle confused???:confused::confused::confused:

I plan on stacking it with Monsterdrol and a OTC cream by one of our sponsors, P.P;s.. 1-T, but will have no problem using it...and the best part...my insurance pays for it!!

I an noticing the same. Test is test. Delivery mechanisms do vary and so do the resulting test levels for the patient.

I also understand the issue of potential transfer to others. But if it is crap then why the worry? Because it is not crap and can be transferred by contact.

I would certainly use them. I don't prefer the gel but I would use them if I already had filled and paied for perscriptions for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom