Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you get fatty deposits should you stop?

Wyllis

If you get fatty deposits on your lower chest caused by estrogen and you are already taking nolvadex should you stop the gear?

What should you do?

Up the nolvadex and add liquidex at .5 mg per day - although it will have no effect on estrogen already in production.

What doses are you taking???

Im taking 2ml deca & 1ml sust. Im taking 20mg nolvadex per day but didnt start that until just over a week ago. Been on now for 4 weeks.

Havent got any liquidex I could not afford it anyway.

What do you think I should do? Should I come off or just drop down to just the 2ml of deca per week?

Well, if you come off with out clomid then you estrogen levels will skyrocket and you can make your gyno worse.

Go ahead and up the nolvadex and get some liquidex - even if it means working a couple extra hours a week at mcdonalds.

If you don't have enough money for everything you need to cycle then do not start until you do.

Not trying to be hard on you but lack of money (and/or lack of education) is no excuse to be fucking around with your body.

Good luck
Nautica

Thanks for the info mate but are you trying to patronise me or what? Whats with the few extra hrs at mcdonalds and the and/or lack of education.

I know quite a bit about gear and side effects I live in UK so liquidex would be hard to get and I would have to save up for a while to be able to afford it so I would probably get it by next month or later.

Im after advice on what I should do now. If any of you think I should come off the gear then I can get clomid pretty quick.

Top Bottom