Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you end up injecting in a vein ????

Bonecrusher

How long before you'd know for sure and start getting symptoms ? Let's just say hypothetically someone aspirated before and got nothing but an air bubble but afterwards the syringe had blood in it when everything was finished. Something to worry about or not ?

Peace

happened to me once, 10 minutes after I got the damn symptoms for at least a good 5-8 minutes.....:mad:

It happened to me once... and only once in almost 20 years of juicing. It was a bad experience... and it seemed to hit within a minute or two. Not really sure.

I believe the symptoms are lightheadedness, difficulty breathing and a bad headache afterwards. If I'm wrong someone let me know. From what I understand there isn't much you can do about it except wait it out. I'm not sure if the ER can even do anything, but if anyone has more info to share please post it.

Peace

three years of cycling, i must have aspirated and gotten blood in the syringe like maybe ten times. i never re-stick myself just shot it all in with the blood. i don't know if that means i ever hit a vein, but nothing has ever happend with blood in the syringe. i'm wondering if its all really just a big hype, or that it varies from person to person. I always try to be safe, just seems like a waste sticking myself twice. still searching for a reason to re-stick myself. hopefully i won't find out the hard way, if it really does happen? peace.

ChillyDog said:
what exactly did it feel like?

I hit the ground like I had been run over by a truck... then spent a minute or two flopping around on the floor with a freight train running through my head... cold sweats... gasping for air... heart beating a mile a minute... and then almost as soon as it started it was gone.

Top Bottom