Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IF u could have perfect body w/out ever working out would u do it?

Machiavellian Muscle

Plat Hero
Platinum
If you could have your ideal body w/out every touching a weight or going to the gym would you do it? Or are u so into the sport, doing as, weightlifting, dieting etc that you couldn't do it? Just curious if we lift mostly for vanity or true love of the game. Or does it start out with vanity and then lead to obsession with the sport. Personally, I love lifting but if I could get my ideal I would love to have more free time.

then i wouldnt get to/have to hang out here....and that would be sad:(

For me, I think pesonally it started with vanity then I got a passion for the sport. But if I never had to lift etc. I would have a lot more free time and money...

How about we change the question to, " If you could have the perfect body with working out, but eating whatever you want, would you do it??

Then HELL FUCKING YEAH. I don't mind the working out part....but the diet is a major PITA.

It used to be vanity, but not anymore.

I do it for the rush. I do it for the pump.

I like the feeling of walking out of the gym on leg day feeling like fuck yeah! - high on endorphins.

Top Bottom