Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

if a product was

yes or no

• Yes go all the way, if its really worth it

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No don't, I wont pay $49

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Well, for me, it would depend on what that product's focus was.

Could you be more specific as to what exactly is "perfected"?

OMEGA said:
perfected and was a 1 month supply and was $49

would you go for it?

sorry for the cheesy post

Omega,

Be a little more specific, what kind of product are we talking about? Supplements? If so what kind of supplement?

If it's any kind of supplement, doesnt matter if it was perfected, I wouldnt spend a dime on it. If it was some miracle steroid, then yes.

I would have to say, that we can't really be expected to answer that one. Perfected? What does that mean? In who's opinion? If that's all I had to go by, I'd have to say "No".

perfected means

all aspects adresses for what it does

for example:

Thermorexin (no not a plug) has very precise ingredients, all designed to hit an angle of fat burning and mental focus

when one who has a business looks at it you see a definate descision

that Quality, and science was kept in mind to create a superior product......

but the price point changes

well the same goes for other supps

a strength augmenter to be precise

that why on cycle may not benifit you

would off cycle or if your natural

I realize it may seem cheesy

but like all things once you try it, you realize e it has a role in diet

You're still kinds losing me with the way you have things phrased. I don't think I'd spend too much extra money on a "perfect" supplement. While the AF Store has an outstanding rep, and I currently use 2 of their products, you gotta keep in mind, that every supplement claims to be perfect, maybe not in those words, but they all claim to have what you're looking for and what you need. Now if the product had say a money-back guarantee on it, that may be a different story.

Top Bottom