Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If a package is seized do you always get a notice?

Quadsweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Chairman Member
Well we are approaching 4 weeks:bawling: I am wondering if you always get a notice? i would think so. If you don't does that mean you were scammed??? I hope not.

Peace

Don't be too quick to think you were scammed. Sometimes packages take far longer than 4 weeks. Where are you ordering from?

athlete03 said:
Don't be too quick to think you were scammed. Sometimes packages take far longer than 4 weeks. Where are you ordering from?

From the UK. I do not think I have been scammed. I am just getting a little twitchy!:worried:

I think it was about 4 weeks when I started wondering if I was going to get a letter. But my source resent and sure enough a week later I got my letter which arrived probably a week before the 2nd order came.............galaxy

Today makes 10 weeks that I have been waiting and still no package or letter. The source says that I will be getting a letter soon. How does he know?? He also said that he resent my stuffs about 3 weeks ago to a new addy so I'll have to wait and see if it shows up. It sucks when everyone else around is receiving from him except me.

If it is taken by customs. Yes you will get a letter but I have recieved a letter as long as 5 months after ordering. Your source may tell you that a letter is not always sent. But he is full of shit. Did you get a tracking number. If so you should be able to follow it.

Good luck
Nautica

nautica said:
If it is taken by customs. Yes you will get a letter but I have recieved a letter as long as 5 months after ordering. Your source may tell you that a letter is not always sent. But he is full of shit. Did you get a tracking number. If so you should be able to follow it.

Good luck
Nautica

My source shipped 3 packages 3 days before 9-11 and only 1 of them ever arrived. This is probably after I ordered and recieved close to 25 packages. I've also recieved all of them since then and he resnt the lost one's without a letter...So, I know that in this case a letter was not sent...

If your package is coming from the UK it usually takes between 7-14 days. I have heard that some have taken a little longer as the post is very slow at the moment.
Has you source got a tracking number? also if it has been seized you will get a customs letter.

Get a tracking number as IMO you should have recieved by now.

Are you still in contact with the source?

Wrongun!

Top Bottom