Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If Internal Organs didn't matter....???

slin shady

Just looking for some perspective from the board,

If your organs didn't matter(and I'm not saying the do), What dosages would you think to be optimal and with what drugs, including HGH, slin, AAS, thyroid drugs,

no need to take the holier than thou approach,

It was a fucking question, no if you have nothing constructive to say:shoot:

slin shady said:
no need to take the holier than thou approach,

It was a fucking question, no if you have nothing constructive to say:shoot:

5cc sust 250/eod
300mg/day winny for 12 weeks
150mg/fina ed for 12 weeks
6iu hgh ed
hmmmm
oh...80mg/ed anavar for 12 weeks
3 cheque drops eod
handful of d-bol
handful of a-bombs
both ed

Now you should see some serious strength gains and size gains with this.....however giving you the benefit of the doubt you live past the 4th week......I dont think you would be around much longer to appreciate your size.......

oh...and I have human livers, kidneys, and hearts for sale....just PM me...ill hook u up with a good price.....

DICK

h19

ok, I think people are taking my post wrong,

I'm just wondering what people think optimum dosages are, for say taking 2 grams of test to taking 5 grams of test, or taking 2 anadrol a day to taking 4. Wondering what people think the cut off should be. Not looking for suggestions for a future cycle,

sorry, just had to clarify that

50 MCG T3 a day
3000 MG test cypionate a week
80 MG tren eod
10-15 IU insulin post workout
6 IU HGH 3x a week

nordstrom said:
50 MCG T3 a day
3000 MG test cypionate a week
80 MG tren eod
10-15 IU insulin post workout
6 IU HGH 3x a week
Except for the test cyp dosage, those are definately not optimal doses even if your internal organs did matter (which they obviously do...you can't get huge if your dead) (the doses are too low IMO). The insulin seems ok too

So are you saying gains will be better when you take 4 grams of test as opposed to taking 3 grams>?

Any way you can back that up. I mean there are only so many receptor sites,
give me some info if you don't agree

Ok, thats cool,

I'm in agreement then, I think high end the most is 2 to 2 and half grams, but even there your taking yourself into another level. I just think it depends on what competitive level you are at. If you're doing that and not winning a state show or provincials, its time to step back and figure out the genetics are just not there.
:fro:

Top Bottom