Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If I shed hair on 500mg/wk of Test E will I shed on 200mgs/wk on Test E?

csmokingman

Last Cycle:

Test E 500mgs/wk Week 1-12
Equipoise 500mgs/wk Week 1-12

On my last cycle I started experiencing rapid shedding about 4-5 weeks after starting the juice. The hair loss continued for 3 months after my cycle ended. I'm not sure if the shedding was Telogen Effluvium or MPB. All of the hairs had a white shaped bulb at the end of the hair which is a symptom of TE. I believe the majority of the hair has grown back but I can't ever know for sure. My hairline has receded very slightly at the temples. It has been 7 months since my last cycle and I'm ready for another one.

For my next cycle I plan on cutting back on the Test E to save my hairline.

Next Cycle:

Test E 200-250mgs/wk 1-12
Oral Turinabol 50mgs/day Week 1-6

I'm not afraid of shedding on the Turinabol but I am wondering if I will have similair problems with the Test E, even if I cut the dosage in half?

I know a lot of you are going to say: pull out the buzzers and shave your head or that I shouldn't be doing roids if I'm concerned about my hair, but I'm confident one get jacked and have a decent head of hair. I know no one will know for sure but....

Do you think I will still shed on 200mgs/wk of Test E?

I know my results on this low dose of Test will not be optimal but if I can keep some hair I'll take the trade off.

Thanks,
CSM

Probably not nearly as bad. 200mg is a high-normal for natural levels.

500 gives much more room for DHT conversion and results in more hairloss.

dont be a vagina
maybe this film will help with your confidence

Bald (2008)

hahahha

I had a TE shedding, because of EQ, searching for more information i read that it,s very conmon in some individuals, to have a TE shedding because of EQ. With test hair loss you will notice a thinner hair especially at the top, but it doesn,t causes TE. Also you can use propecia with test. EQ was the cause of your TE.

Top Bottom