Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If I had problems with Fina, will I have problems with Deca?

frorider6

I did Fina 75mg ED for a couple of weeks and had sore itchy nips and a bit of puffiness. Will the same thing happen with Deca?

And what would be the lowest effective dose of Deca? I'm in the very early stages of planning a test/deca cycle and thinking of 400mg test and 200 mg deca per week for 8 weeks. Also, what test goes well with Deca?

bro, if you were getting gyno symptoms from fina, i would stay the hell away form deca!
people talk up deca all the time ( and it is a great drug), but not for those of us that are progesterone sensitive! i would go with eq. a very similar drug, but not a progesterone. it will not cause the bloat, will make you more vascular, and most importantly will not cause progesterone induced gyno!
a test eq cycle should treat you just fine with some l-dex and nolva on hand in case of gyno. if you run test, deca ( and are progesterone sensitive), the estrogen from the test will activate the progesterone in the deca, attatch to your progesterone receptors and gyno will be absolute hell! l-dex, nolva will do little to help as they have no effect on progesterone or the progesterone receptors.

eq has very similar anabolic properties to deca. very comparable as far as gains. one difference is where eq will make you vascular and harder overall, deca will make you retain water. when you flex, you will see little in the way of striation and separation. you will also feel less joint pain due to the water retention. the only reason you will look slightly bigger on deca is water gain.
i myself am an endomorphic ectomorph. i have a good amount of size, so a bloated bigger me looks just that, bloated. ectomorphs who are smaller framed and harder gainers will appreciate the extra water weight, fat weigt, or any weight for that matter.
the risk of progesterone gyno with deca is very real thouhg.

Top Bottom