Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If I had Gyno surgery and both glands have been reduced to a platform underneath the areolae how should I treat in terms of future gyno prevention?

bigunitny

On Tren would I need Caber ?@ doses under 400mg a week

On TRT 150mg and lower would I need as much aromasin as I required before? Do I need to keep estrogen super low like I use to before because Im estrogen sensitive?

My gyno was primarily from my youth using gear with out proper knowledge.

Post gyno development but presurgery I have been running all gear low with estrogen values kept on the low side to prevent further growth and development of mass, however that comes with its own set of problems ... bone density, libido, and generally poor state of well being. So i had the surgery have glands to barely nothing as U see in description. So now i want to reduce aromasin a bit with hopes i could avoid those horrid sides that come either low estrogen and low prolactin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had gyno removed by surgery about 14 years ago.
I had one instance about 6 years ago where I felt like my nipples were becoming puffy, I was eating crap at the time & not training very much.
I got some arimidex and that sorted the problem out for me, these days I do more cardio than lifting

I had gyno removed by surgery about 14 years ago.
I had one instance about 6 years ago where I felt like my nipples were becoming puffy, I was eating crap at the time & not training very much.
I got some arimidex and that sorted the problem out for me, these days I do more cardio than lifting

So you still run testosterone after surgery?

the only way to determine how much ai you need is to do bloodwork... you can still get elevated estrogen just like you could before, that wont change... you may not develop gyno again but you can still get all the other estrogen related issues and will be just as sensitive to estrogen as you were before...

On Tren would I need Caber ?@ doses under 400mg a week
Yes. 0.25mg EOD

On TRT 150mg and lower would I need as much aromasin as I required before? Do I need to keep estrogen super low like I use to before because Im estrogen sensitive?
You probably won't need an AI with low of a dosage of testosterone. The only way to know for sure though is get blood work done when on TRT. See where your estrogen levels are at. If they are high, add in a low dosage of an AI

Top Bottom