Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If I don't shoot myself pretty soon...I'm gonna shoot myself!!!

centeroiler

Its Saturday night and I'm in some pretty good company! (Actually, I'm alone and when I'm alone I'm never in good company, haha). But, I digress..., I got all my beauuuuutiful gear in front of me. Its just staring at me... Primo..., Test E..., Var..., (just gotta get me some Dieselbolan). I got all my pins..., 23g..., 25g..., But, I gotta wait to finish #$%&*!! PCT. This is self-imposed, cruel and unusual punishment. This is almost too much for a bro to bear! I honestly want to stick myself so bad, I'm actually thinking about jabbing myself with some sesame oil I got for another project just to feel the pain and get it out of my system! This is fucking insane!!!

I want to start my cycle!!!

Anybody else obsess like this? Or, am I just every bit the psycopath everybody tells me I am???

Just stay on for life lolololol..

Bro I am waiting it out till monday too. I got soooooooooo fucking much gear too. O and like 100 bottles of diesilbolan,beastdrol,tren-tfo . I am the fucking juice master right now.

Just stay on for life lolololol..

Bro I am waiting it out till monday too. I got soooooooooo fucking much gear too. O and like 100 bottles of diesilbolan,beastdrol,tren-tfo . I am the fucking juice master right now.

Stop talk'n dirty to me. You're giv'n me a hard-on!!!:p:heart:

Seriously though, this is too much. You gotta have extreme willpower. Us bros... we're sick! Sick I tell ya! Looks like you're gonna need an intervention. I'll be right over!!!:D:D:D

you're waiting for your PCT to be completed before you jump back on? so what you're saying is once your PCT Is finished, you're going to cycle again?

not really much a point in recovering if you're goign to shut down right away. might as well stay on to be honest if that's the route you're going to date

Top Bottom