x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

If I don't make good gains on this cycle I'm going to switch training goals

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about If I don't make good gains on this cycle I'm going to switch training goals within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I begin this cycle at 175 lbs, 15%BF. If I can't make it to at least 190 and the same BF then I'm just going to quit trying for size and go for the Abercrombie and Fitch model look. Damn it sucks to be a hard gainer.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If I don't make good gains on this cycle I'm going to switch training goals

I begin this cycle at 175 lbs, 15%BF. If I can't make it to at least 190 and the same BF then I'm just going to quit trying for size and go for the Abercrombie and Fitch model look. Damn it sucks to be a hard gainer.

Guru
    Being defeated is sometimes only a temporary condition. Giving up, makes it permanent....

I don't like to give up, but when you consider what the juice does to my health, if I'm not getting huge from it then what's the point? I might as well go for the Brad Pitt look. Hell, every woman likes it.

Guru
    Originally posted by Fast Twitch Fiber
    I don't like to give up, but when you consider what the juice does to my health, if I'm not getting huge from it then what's the point? I might as well go for the Brad Pitt look. Hell, every woman likes it.
    Nothing wrong with the lean quality look bro I'm just saying don't quit man if that's what you really want. Keep aiming for it but if you feel at your genetics that you need to juice alot more to get there and u don't want to because of health concerns, then your not giving up, you just have different priorities.

Fast Twitch:

Correct me if I am wrong but aren't you on HRT. Whe you say cycle, do you mean adding to your HRT or do you mean your actual HRT? If you are not an HRT, my bad I must have confused you with another person...

Elite Bodybuilder
    alot of wome dont like the freak look. I think a look somewhere in the middle is what most women want

satchboogie
    so in other words you're surrendering to an easier goal???

you've just been defeated bro!

Good Broly
    Where the stars at night are big and bright.
    You haven't even mentiioned how you're training now. If you're a "hardgainer" training like Ronnie C, then go ahead and quit now. If you think results should come overnight then you need to step back and re evaluate what it is you want. Just sounds like too many guys relying on the gear to do everything for them, rather than proper training, nutrition, and rest.

Depressing Post.

I tired of all these 'Calvin Klein' models running around with their amazing OBLIQUES and ABS......puny fuckers, being huge is where its at! Thats the essence of BB'ing IMO, taking evertyhing to monstrous proportions....your body, your mind, EVERYTHING! Now for fast twitch (no anger whatsoever directed at you bro), dont give up! This doesnt happen over night, it takes time and for some thats wherein the problem lies, Take care of nutrition, training, and rest and add TIME to the mix and all will come dude. Ive been training for a year and a half religiously and have come a long way and still have a long way to go, but seeing myself get there slowly just fuels the fire to go further!