Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If elitefitness was a cycle What would it be?

If EF was a cycle it would have 6 months duration...

It would consist of 500mg of sustanon and 300mg of trenbolone enanthate as the base...

Throughout the length it would have 4 weeks period of anadrol followed by 4 weeks off orals, then 4 weeks of dianabol, then 4 weeks off, 4 weeks of beastdrol, 4 weeks off and finally 4 weeks of winstrol...

On each time off from orals blood samples would be collected to check for liver enzymes and ensure the next microcycle of orals could go forward...

It would have as a throughout cycle support Liv-52 for the liver; Lipid Stabil and Fish oils regarding cholesterol management...

It would follow with 1500iu of HCG every 4th day 2 weeks after the mesocycle ends, having this hCG's protocol a 3 week max duration to ensure proper return to homeostasis...

Regarding on cycle nutrition the individual would do a clean bulk diet for the next 4 months and a cutting keto diet for the last 2 months...

The clean bulk diet would consist of the blue collar diet that OMEGA describes on his pamphlet :) very effective indeed...

The keto diet would be PALUMBO's diet...

For a 200lb+ Man

MEAL #1
5 whole Omega-3 Eggs (with 4 additional whites)

MEAL #2
SHAKE: 54g Whey Protein Isolate*** with 1.5 Tablespoon of All Natural PB

MEAL #3
“Lean Protein Meal” 7oz (cooked) chicken (or Turkey, or Tuna, or tilapia, flounder, or cod) with 1/3-cup RAW almonds, cashews or walnuts

MEAL #4
SHAKE: 54g Whey Protein Isolate with 1 ½ tablespoons of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar added)

MEAL #5
“Fatty Protein Meal” 7oz (cooked) Salmon, Swordfish, or 8oz RED MEAT (filet mignon, or top round cut) with a green salad (no tomatoes, carrots, or red peppers) with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Macadamia nut oil and vinegar

MEAL #6
SHAKE: 54g Whey with 1 ½ tablespoon all natural peanut butter OR 4 whole Omega-3 eggs
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MEAL ORDER IS UNIMPORTANT. ALL MEALS ARE EQUAL.[/FONT]

ONCE A WEEK, HAVE A CHEAT MEAL (instead of MEAL #6) – try to make it the last meal of the day (start after 2 weeks on the diet)

Workout during the clean bulk would be a 10 days cycle with 3 days working out 2 days off 3 days on 3 days off (listed sets don't include warmups)

Day one legs and calves

QUADS-

Squats-3x 5-8
Leg Press-3 x 5-8
Leg Extensions 9-11

HAMS-
Lying leg curl-3 x5-8
Stiff leggeds-3 x 5-8

CALVES-
Standing calf- 2x 50 reps (rest pause to complete all 50 reps per set with weight that allows 10 reps in a row)

Day 2 Chest Shoulders and Triceps

CHEST
Bench Press-3 x 5-8
Incline Dbell Presses-3 x 5-8
Weighted Dips-3 x failure

SHOULDERS
Military Press-3 x 5-8
One arm Side Laterals -3 x5-8 ( cheating on the positive and slowly on the positive)
Upright rows-3 x 5-8

TRICEPS
Lying Triceps Extenstions-3 x 9-11
Close grip Bench-3 x 9-11

DAY 3 Back biceps Abs forearms

LATS

Deadlift 2x5
Wide grip chins 3x failure
Pendlay Rows 3x5-8

BICEPS
BB curls-3 x 9-11
Db Preacher curls-3 x 9-11

FOREARMS
Reverse BB Curls-3 x 9-11

ABS
Situps-4 x 9-11
Hang leg raises-3 x 9-11

DAY 4-5 OFF TRAINING

DAY 6 QUADS, HAMS, CALVES

QUADS
Front Squats-3 x 9-11
Hack Squats-3x9-11
Lunges 3x9-11

HAMS
Leg curls – 3x 5-8
Good mornings - 3 x 5-8

CALVES
Seated calf raises 2x50 (rest pause with a weight that allows for 10 reps in a row)

DAY 7 Chest Shoulders Triceps

CHEST
Incline Presses-3x 9-11
Db bench-3x9-11
Incline flyes-3 x 9-11

SHOULDERS
DB presses-3 x 9-11
BB FRONT Laterals-3 x 9-11
DB bent Laterals- 3x 9-11
BB Shrugs-4 x 9-11

TRICEPS
Dips 3 x failure
Seated French presses -3 x 9-11
Pushdowns 3x9-11

DAY 8 BACK Biceps abs

Chins - 6 x failure (do all types of grips, one set per grip)
Db rows one arm- 3 x9-11
Seated Cable Rows- 3 x9-11

BICEPS
Barbell Curl 2x9-11
BB Preachers-2x9-11
DB Inclined curl 2x9-11

ABS
Rope Crunches-3 x9-11
Hanging Leg Raises- 3 x9-11

DAY 9-10 off

Then start all over

Exercises listed 9-11 pick a weight that allows 10 reps and complete all sets, if you manage 11 reps increase it.

Exercises listed 5-8 pick a weight that allows 6 reps and complete all sets, if you manage 8 reps increase it.

PCT workout would be something like our dear Godfather Needto has been doing with Brandonp...

You can check the journal here: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/m...dybuilding-journal/test-eth-cycle-633158.html

Which basically is working with the linear 5x5 a couple weeks before PCT so you can start hitting PR's during the most critical time of PCT which with a caloric surplus bulking diet will effectively prevent you from losing your gains :evil:

That's it I guess but with a lil more time i could come up with something better...

Thanks EF! We are the best!

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.... uhhh... "Why am I up this early?" 4:42am. Rick sits up, head down. He doesn't want to open his eyes. They only shut two hours ago. Must have been the anticipation. He starts his morning ritual of flexing his back to hear the unwelcome CRACK a two hour sleep can bring. Definately was the anticipation. Cracks his neck a couple of times then reaches to turn on the ceiling fan light. Light on, but vision still off, he trips over some chuck t's trying to get the bottom drawer in his closet. The object of his sleepless night.

Two weeks earlier:

While at the gym Rick runs into one of the trainers he used to work with and strikes up a conversation about the usuals. "Hey how's the wifey" "She's Good" So what you up to these days?" "Oh not much just workin at the Plasma Donation Center and training to become a Fire Fighter down in Vegas." "Sweet man" You know the usuall stuff. Before Rick has a chance to finish the cordial conversation the friend asks "Man you still training hard?" "Yeah, tryin, just seems like I hit that wall ya know?" "Yeah I hear ya. Rick, you should check out this site called elitefitness.com and find a guy called needto." "Need2?....wha what does he do?" The friend looks into Rick, grins a little. "Just check it out, It's worth a peep" "Uh,..alright thanks man" They do one of those were both not black 1 arm hug things and Rick continues his "Benching"

Later that evening while enjoying his new up-to-date diet foods(Spinach and Whey protein shake) Rick toils aimlessly at mundaine tasks such as Facebook quizes, and youtube video recaps of Shark week which he missed again. "What would happen if I shot myself?" "How many people would attend?" "Would Jaycee be at the funeral?" It must be getting late he thought....7:19pm. "God I'm sooooo bored" Pushing his face into his left hand. "What to do what to do?" he thought. He eye balls the mouse then the link tab, then the mouse, then the link tab. www.elitefitness.com he single finger punches out. Lots of People wearing doctors outfits appear and lots of tabs with words like "Forums" "Platinum Memberships" and "Anabolic Steroid Reports" line the screen. "Did he think I needed Juice?" Puzzled Rick. Rick was not opposed to steroids. He had athletic friends that did them, and they looked pretty good. He had no fear of needles either. "Damn I gotta sign up,....whatever..." Soon after joining Rick opens the "Forums" tab knowing there might be some diet info, or something on benching more. Rick notices a very muscular Spartan warrior with the words needtobuildmuscle.com under it. Thinking this is the same guy his friend was mentioned to find, Rick clicks the icon. "Ok it's a mom n pop supp store...contact info...where's the contact info?" Rick clicks the appropriate page and sends a email to a "Needto" which reads "Hey man, my friend told me to talk to you. I'm trying to get past some plateus in the gym. I'm wondering what I should do" With spinach and whey protein consumed Rick leaves the computer and heads to the friends house who replied to his "Hey you wanna chill?" text.

The next night:
Again at the computer spinach and protein in hand Rick listens to Mute Math and Wolfmother on youbook, while enjoys "Find out what badass you are. quiz." on Facetube. Ricks crotch vibrates. a email notification on his blackberry. How convienent. Rick opens his spam littered hotmail account and eyes "Help me" cc: needtobuildmuscle.com Click. "Hey bro, I need a little more info like what are your stats. Height, weight, goals, age? Welcome to the site I'm here anytime to help just pm me" "Hmm...nice guy" Ricks eyebrows raise. "Ok I'm 29. 6'3" 194 lbs and I want to get ripped. How can you help.?" Mouse moves to send, and click. Rick finishes shake and closes hotmail. Crotch Vibrates. How convienent. Click, click, click mouse scroll click. "Help me" Click. "Damn this guy does not mess around!" Raising only one eyebrow this time. "Hey bro, getting ripped is a little vauge, but I can help. Call me at front desk, it's on the website" Rick punches in the numbers not knowing what to say or what to expect. The conversation is not long maybe twenty minutes. Things like "Cycle" "Test P" "D-Bol" and "This new shit makes var look like Flinstone chewables" are said "This all seems a little overwhelming Needto" Rick forces out "It's all good bro, Just keep eating clean follow my instructions I'll send with the gear and MAKE DAMN SURE YOU DO A PROPER PCT!" "Cool cool man, thanks for your help, and I'll let you know how it goes!" Beep. A undisclosed amount of money later, Rick finds himself wondering what will happen

Present morning 4:59am
Rick finds box. Rubs his eyes trying to adjust to read the hand written letter from Needto. "Hey bro, I hope you enjoy. This is something special I've been cookin up for about nine years. It's the best qualities from the purest products, all of them. None of the sides too...unless you count throwing a car across the street a side:) all the members from EF put a lot of time and effort to help too. All I can say is enjoy the ride! PS just follow the injection steps." "INJECTION STEPS!?" Ricks eyes clearly open and completely awake now. "AW Shit...." Rick finds his way into the bath room, and removes a single vial from the bubblewrap. Manages the swap, draw, push, no bubbles check, swap, and good to go. Rick's heart rate is beating visibly. Chest pulsating. He pulls down his shorts. Sweat is starting to bead around his forhead. He swears he can hear Tool's 46and2 loud as a bell eminating from the needle. "I wanna feel the change consume me,
Feel the outside turning in.
I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
Cleansing I've endured within"

The stick.

It's white noise

Nothing

Then War drums
BOOM BOOM BOOM

Then The Cymbals Crash
"My shadow.
Change is coming through my shadow.
My shadow's shedding skin
I've been picking
My scabs again.

The war drums keep pounding. Ricks arms tremble and quake. He imagines the Incredible hulk busting out of the glass enclosed walkway letting out a earth rattling scream. He feels hot and it's as if Steem is rising from his body. He think he sees something but it must be a trick from the mind. "Holy shit! I ....I .....I...I gotta hit the gym right now"
Usually he matches colors of the clothes he wears. No time for that no time. He crabs his motorcycle keys and peels out of the drive way. Ignoring all laws he makes his way to the gym. Fumbling for his card he tosses it at the front desk girl none too pleased by his actions. "What do I do?" looking like a paranoid bird his head swivels "Bench!" He sits. His eyes fixed on the floor his nose flared he feels almost like some sort of half beast half god. 155lb warm up. Lays down, hands firmly grasping the iron bar. Now the lift. A little tension. Rick slowly lowers it to his chest and then rockets the weight upward nearly releasing it from his hands. "More." Rick puts it to 225 we are reaching 80% of max. Slowly lowers it to his chest. There is so much control. Scary amounts of control, and with the same power as before it nearly leaves his hands after the push. "What the FU#& is going on!?" 280. The Max. Rick does not rest. He needs to know. He rolls his hands around the bar. It moves, and he knows. 280 is no longer the max. Neither was 300 nor 315 or 350 that day. Rick is standing ,hands pushing, into the locker room counter top. He looks at him self. Motionless. Head cocked a little to the side. He stares at himself shirtless. He does not notice the other members walking by. One by one they stop and open their jaw. Ricks body is not his own. Rick's body has like the tool song sung "seen the metamorphisis" It is like a warm chisled peice of stone. Fat is not there
just layer and layer of bonedry steel hard muscle. "Holy shit" he thought to himself "I only used a tenth of that Vial"

-hope you enjoyed
Rick

Last edited:
so 1 shot of test and my bench goes up 100% and i look like ronnie coleman?

Top Bottom