Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If Arnold says ?

Rosshenman

Whats up guys

Just wondering:

Im on 250mg Test every six days. Do you guys think its ok to stack Deca at a low dosage like 100mg? Here in switzerland is the original Deca-Durabolin from the Pharmacy only available at 50mg (1ml)… im wondering if there is maybe a small anabolic benefit from that low dosage… i mean 100mg is more a medical dosage than a cycle, right?

arnold wrote in his book he took 50mg a week back in the days… lol

I've honestly never used it at such a low dosage, but I would imagine it would have some effect, albeit minor.

using it at that dosage is fine but add in proviron

and btw arnold used deca, primo, proviron, and some dbol. those were the steroids they used. they did not use testosterone in those days unless they wanted to grow their breasts. in that era AI's did not exist

Whats up guys

Just wondering:

Im on 250mg Test every six days. Do you guys think its ok to stack Deca at a low dosage like 100mg? Here in switzerland is the original Deca-Durabolin from the Pharmacy only available at 50mg (1ml)… im wondering if there is maybe a small anabolic benefit from that low dosage… i mean 100mg is more a medical dosage than a cycle, right?

arnold wrote in his book he took 50mg a week back in the days… lol

No it's not. It'd be what....30+ years old.

Top Bottom