Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideas on the cause of joint\tendon pain mid cycle?

Snarling Force

Nearing the end of week 8 of my current cycle (see sig). Its gotten to the point now where joint pain is nearly stopping my workouts. For example, if I do a curl with a dumbell, through the motion, all I feel is my joints in my arm hurting, I don't even feel the muscle being worked. Its like this with every body part. This did not happen to me my last cycle. I'm trying to figure out what is causing this bullshit. There are 2 main differences in this cycle compared to my last cycle where I had no such pain:

My last cycle, sust only, I ate everything and anything in sight, high calories, but total garbage. Last cycle, I took no supps whatsoever.

This cycle, tren and dbol were added but I've stopped taking them. My diet is very clean, no junk, high protein, high carb, low fat. I'm supplimenting daily with GNC Multi-Vitamin, Glucosamine 2gs per day, Taurine 2gs per day, Cranberry extract, flax oil, and milk thistle.

I'm thinking of dropping all supps period to weed out WTF is causing this to happen to me. Something in my diet, or lack thereof, is doing this. Can anyone look over what I'm taking and maybe think of anything that might be doing this to me? Maybe I'm missing something important? Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm very frustrated and pissed about this. I just got back from the gym and I feel like I was robbed because my fuckin joints stole my workout.

Only thing I can think of is that your muscles grow much faster than tendons and ligiments which can cause this. When on gear and proper diet of course muscles grow larger and stronger even quicker, but your joints tendons and ligiments still have not changed that much.

i would guess it is the Tren... so you are probably off now... so maybe you will notice a difference.. what have you gained so far in the 1st 8 weeks??
also you need "glucosamine and chondroitin with msn" this is the best route.. most effective.. they work together... so you drink diet soda's??

Thanks for the replys bros. Never touch soda of anykind. Have gained 20lbs so far. Mr Max I take glucosimine and chondroitin at 2grams per day. Started taking that a month before I even began my cycle to prevent this very bastard thing that is happening to me. Could it be I'm not getting enough fat and my cortisol levels are so low, my joints are shitty?

Gotta bump this one. My elbows are killing me! I am on Fina, too. Eating pretty clean. I take Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM daily.

The only other time this happened is with Winny...

When you say joints, do you mean certain particular ones or every joint in your body? And how long ago did this start?

What you are suffering now. Happens to me when I use Dbol. Not on winny. Not on Tren. But on fucking Dbol.

That happened to me on my current cycle...the same but 20mg dbol and on sust only 10 weeks, no tren.

I think it's the huge strength gains from dbol and going up in weight really fast...for instance on week 3 I was curling 40lb dbs and on week 4 or 5 I was curling 55lb...tendons don't have time to adjust.

I went on a vacation during my 7th week, didn't lift at all and now that I'm back my arms are feeling good and little loss of strength.

winny makes my elbows hurt, so when i rest them it hurts like a bitch, thats why god invented deca, i am still flying high off gaining 17 lbs off just deca no TEST! don't get the winky problem, anyway sorry get some deca, lube those babies up, though alot of people think test lubricates cause of the water, it makes you so strong that you actually will grow too much for your tendons, anavar rocks because it strengthens your bones and tendons. get deca, hope this helps

When you muscles grow too quickly, surrounding tissue can start hurting. It's happened to me both on gear and off. I find that taking a few days off is very helpful. Additionally, any one of those minty creams does a great job for me. I usually get it in my wrists, but after a few days without working my arms directly and and massaging my wrists with camphor, menthol and eucalyptus oil cream twice a day, it goes away. There's tons of stuff out there... as long as you feel a cooling sensation, it's working.

Top Bottom