Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideal stats and conditions for taking steroids?

nodiggitydave

I need a bit of advice on this..

i'm thinking it's based on:

how long i've been training
my bodyfat
my current strength

And when the stats are right, what's good for a beginner cycle?

...make sure your diet has been on point for at least a year... and then get a blood test if your gains slow... if they dont slow... keep doing what youre doing... if your test is low... jump on...
test p 100mg eod 8-10wks...
pct...

theprofessor said:
...make sure your diet has been on point for at least a year... and then get a blood test if your gains slow... if they dont slow... keep doing what youre doing... if your test is low... jump on...
test p 100mg eod 8-10wks...
pct...

EOD or ED pokes for a first cycle can be a bit daunting, might want to stick with test e or cyp. My 2nd and 3rd cycles were test p and tren, you def feel like a pincussion by the end.. not to mention the scar tissue.. i dont plan on going back =P

good question

my opinion here
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511234

acneman said:
posted this on another thread but i thought it deserved its own forum jump in and give your 2 cents

in my opinion we should move away from judging the validity of someones choice to use AAS by bodyweight and looks. instead judge the validity by age, training, medical, and reasoning.

examples
240lbs at 13% body fat age 21. nope too young no matter hes a bull.

RESONING
age 36 5'10" 210lbs 15%bf training all my life i want to do an all oral cycle. no this would be an example of the resoning aspect, they dont know enough to be safe and efective.

TRAINING
age 27 5'9" 220 20%bf i want to cut up ive been training for 4 months ive always been kinda big. barring medical i say no. with out experiance training, juicing is a receipe for injuries

MEDICAL
how about the medical issues, not just low tes levels but many. for me it was back muscle atrophy from multiple back injuries. tried natty for 2 years result more back injuries. my second cycle (i just wanna forget the first one ever happened there is that resoning thing again, no knowledge)reduced back spasm occurance from 8 times a year to 2 times a year. third cycle practically eliminated the problem.

NEED MORE INFO
180 6' training 5 years age 27. ok he an adult and hes been training do what you wanna but lets see your plan.

SIZE
6'3" 165 8%BF training for 6 years i play tennis and i think i can go pro if i increase my serve speed and endurance
you gonna tell him hes to small

just remember the resoning part dosent have to preclude someone from using completely. just delay until more well versed in AAS usage

before we judge someones decision to use AAS lets get more info than size to give advice. and if they start before they ask by all means flame the decision for any reason mentioned above but follow with ways to help salvage the bad situation. um unles you are big cracker cause his flames bring too much joy to my life

Last edited:
rakasha681 said:
EOD or ED pokes for a first cycle can be a bit daunting, might want to stick with test e or cyp. My 2nd and 3rd cycles were test p and tren, you def feel like a pincussion by the end.. not to mention the scar tissue.. i dont plan on going back =P
...my first real cycle was test p... i didnt think it was bad at all...
i chose it because of supposedly less water retention... and the fact that if i needed to lower or raise my dose i could do it and it wouldnt take two weeks or more to take effect...

so acneman your saying someone who is 21 been training for lets say 4 years and is 215 with like 10% BF has less of a right to juice then a 28 year old who has been training for 2 years and is 200 with 14% BF? I think its when your at your genetic limit that you should use regardless of age...unless your like 18 but who at 18 is at there genetic level?

Ideal would be after at least 5 solid years in the gym lifting. Then you'd have enough mature muscle that your first cycle would be explosive. As long as you've been training seriously during that time your bf% would take care of itself.

jacked clown said:
so acneman your saying someone who is 21 been training for lets say 4 years and is 215 with like 10% BF has less of a right to juice then a 28 year old who has been training for 2 years and is 200 with 14% BF? I think its when your at your genetic limit that you should use regardless of age...unless your like 18 but who at 18 is at there genetic level?
good yes and no
bariing medical reasons or profesional aspirations id say no
who is to say hes reached his genetic limit
let me be clear at 21 your natural hormones should still be on the upswing
and i would recomend no for a lot of reasons
as far as the right to juice...anyone over the age of 18 has the right to make that decision
as is my right to recommend against it
i would imagine that most of the reasons people juice has nothing to do with genetic limits of thier bodies
to take one aspect of that post dosent give it justice
my point is that recomendations (not rights) should be based on more than how big you are
thanks for responding even if you disagree

Ulter said:
Ideal would be after at least 5 solid years in the gym lifting. Then you'd have enough mature muscle that your first cycle would be explosive. As long as you've been training seriously during that time your bf% would take care of itself.
im not sure BF% should be a factor un less the resoniung behind the cycle is to lose BF
a power lifter 5'10" 295lbs with 24%BF... i wouldnt tell him not to juice...or argue with him in any way. "why yes sir the sky is a lovely shade of purple today?"

If you are not a fatty (say over 20% bodyfat) have a history of being athletic (even in the past) have been in the gym for a year or more and lifting free weights at moderate intensity and are willing to put in the time and effort to lift and eat right then a reasonable cycle can only help you.

Top Bottom