Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ideal lenght to run.....

traxxx

whats the ideal lenght to run eq(400mg) and test e (500mg)?

what AI is best to run with that also and what weeks should it be ran for?

I like to run EQ longer due to the fact it takes a little longer to kick in than most..I usuall run it about 16 weeks, I like to throw Winny in at the end to cut up a little more usually 50mg ED for 4 weeks sometimes 3....

scout69 said:
I like to run EQ longer due to the fact it takes a little longer to kick in than most..I usuall run it about 16 weeks, I like to throw Winny in at the end to cut up a little more usually 50mg ED for 4 weeks sometimes 3....

damn 16? how long does it take to kick in? what do u think about 12 weeks?

AhMadKooL said:
I agree with scout I usually run it for 14-16 weeks; From my experience it kicks in weeks 8 - 10

damn i didnt realize that? u guys like eq? should i run aifm as my ai?

You should just plan for 10 weeks and see where you are when you get there. I have used it in 10 week cycles and that was fine.
AIFM throughout the cycle and PCT.
You won't get spectacular growth from it but you'll get a little. You'll also have a lot more energy.

Ulter said:
You should just plan for 10 weeks and see where you are when you get there. I have used it in 10 week cycles and that was fine.
AIFM throughout the cycle and PCT.
You won't get spectacular growth from it but you'll get a little. You'll also have a lot more energy.

im gonna throw in var (80mg) first 6 weeks and winny (50mg) last 6 weeks just b/c i have it sitting around. so what do u think i should expect with all that or should i spend a lil more $ and change something. Im wanting a lean bulker to add not too much weight.

Top Bottom